JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moved Arizona couple of years ago from St. Louis MO. after my divorce and my retirement from the construction industry. My passion has been collecting, reloading and target shooting. Due to an injury in the Navy I have extensive nerve damage and can no longer hold my hands steady. I'll be posting what firearms I have left plus my Dillon reloading equipment. Have a great day!

Welcome the the forum! I shoot club matches with a couple of people who switched to benchrest style of shooting to enable them to keep shooting for similar reasons. Once you are setup for shooting free recoil, it can be easier to stay on target. Be sure to checkout the Ben Avery range when you're ready.

The resources tab can help you find places to shop or shoot.
If you find a place you like and it isn't posted, it's ok to add it to the list.

Welcome the the forum! I shoot club matches with a couple of people who switched to benchrest style of shooting to enable them to keep shooting for similar reasons. Once you are setup for shooting free recoil, it can be easier to stay on target. Be sure to checkout the Ben Avery range when you're ready.

If you find a place you like and it isn't posted, it's ok to add it to the list.
Thanks Whiskey man

Just a quick "Hello" and a small suggestion....

I found myself in a similar situation, and redistributed all of my firearms and related gear. Then, later, I decided that I giving up firearms wasn't the best option for me. I decided to adapt to my capabilities instead.

Anyway, wishing you the best and I hope you are able to retain and retrain with a type of firearm that works with your capabilities.

Best Regards,
MTpockets

Just a quick "Hello" and a small suggestion....

I found myself in a similar situation, and redistributed all of my firearms and related gear. Then, later, I decided that I giving up firearms wasn't the best option for me. I decided to adapt to my capabilities instead.

Anyway, wishing you the best and I hope you are able to retain and retrain with a type of firearm that works with your capabilities.

Best Regards,
MTpockets
Thanks MT. I'm keeping my sig P938 carry and all my 22s SW 1911 pro in 9mm and a SW m64 repurposed Detroit cop gun 👍

Great idea. If I can't sell them I'll might try that

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top