JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped in Safeway for some fried chicken. The same 8 piece I used to get for $5.99 some months ago is now $7.99. Incidentally, the Safeway in Coolidge has the BEST fried chicken, only reason to ever go there.

saw an interview with Janet Yellen about the economy.
Even the egg heads running our economy do not have a solution for the problems we face. When asked she gave a 7 minute response for about high prices. They are here to stay for the foreseeable future.

saw an interview with Janet Yellen about the economy.
Even the egg heads running our economy do not have a solution for the problems we face. When asked she gave a 7 minute response for about high prices. They are here to stay for the foreseeable future.
Once manufacturers discover that we will pay those higher prices they won't be coming back down at all

Saw a note from "the White House" to do your Christmas shopping now, with the global supply chain being screwed up. Glenn Beck said that two weeks ago.

Where is John Galt!

One of the new OTA news programs did a bit on the supply chain, specifically BOZO's idea of operating the Port of LA 24-7. Great are the rest of the warehouses going to do the same? One semi driver said it could take 5-8 hours in line to get a load.
Quarter baked leadership, again.

One of the new OTA news programs did a bit on the supply chain, specifically BOZO's idea of operating the Port of LA 24-7. Great are the rest of the warehouses going to do the same? One semi driver said it could take 5-8 hours in line to get a load.
Quarter baked leadership, again.
The more inconveniences experienced by potential voters under the Zho Bai-den regime, the better. hopefully the majority will remember this, assuming there is a "next election"...

That said, gas $$ are going out of sight in in Colorado, and a lot of things are unavailable in our local stores in southern Colorado.

I was going to go to a Asian place recently, looked at the Mongolian Beef on line. It was $15.00 used to be $11.00
Seemed to high to me so I passed.
How terrible! "Mongolian Beef" is a National Treasure and should be subsidized if necessary to keep this foundational cuisine in homes and restaurants! Someone call Joe about this when he's done talking about the sleeping arrangements at his parents house...

I did a few jobs for one of the newer sandwich shops here in town, so I figured the least I could do was spend some of the money they gave me on their food--then I saw the prices on their $20 sandwiches :eek:

Damn! Maybe I'll save up for one

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top