Reactions
Got an email about this and pulled this page up.

With any luck slow joe and crew will be to busy being incognito over AGF. To do much about this.

I wonder if anyone remembers how well the drug czars worked out. When Harry J. Anslinger was appointed way back when which lead to the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana_Tax_Act_of_1937

Loosing anyone from violence for any reason is a really bad thing. But to pick on a path proven not to work in the past just goes to show someone is not paying attention again.

Reactions
Excellent link, thanks.
They are all about control from the top down. Our countries history proves that the citizen soldier is a force to be reckoned with. If they get our guns then we are more manageable.
I saw a blurb on TV where they are still hashing the attack on the capitol. What I want to see is the information that has been rumored that they knew and did nothing to create the issue.

Still want to see the final report on the Maricopa County vote recount.

Reactions
Excellent link, thanks.
They are all about control from the top down. Our countries history proves that the citizen soldier is a force to be reckoned with. If they get our guns then we are more manageable.
I saw a blurb on TV where they are still hashing the attack on the capitol. What I want to see is the information that has been rumored that they knew and did nothing to create the issue.

Still want to see the final report on the Maricopa County vote recount.
I remember seeing guards waving the protestors right on in, yet you hear or see nothing of that in/on the MSM... go figure hmmmm? :s0092:

Reactions
the problem is even when they validate the fraud there is no mechanism that I am aware of to get rid of the cheaters.
We have to wait until another election cycle. During that time with any luck the people to helped the fraud elected or appointed all over the USA will be indited for voter crimes and put behind bars and stripped of public service.

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads