JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fellow i work with has 6 magazines he got in storage unit auction. No idea what they're for. If you can help is appreciate it.

20180521_181153.jpg 20180521_181147.jpg 20180521_181143.jpg

1 of them had 14 rounds in it, rest were empty. No scuffs on the 2 I've held in my hands. Look new.

Agreed on the mini 14, look identical.

Thanks all. Appreciate the assist!

have you tried them in a ar 15? they look like their holding 223/556, the mags I have will fit in pretty much any AR type I have that holds those cartridges, including my PLR 16

Ruled out AR and AK as soon as i saw them. Know both of those quite well.

They are mini 14, one of my companies owners had one, so he confirmed it yesterday morning.

That small lug on the back side gives it away as a Mini-14 magazine. Just my personal preference, but I never liked the way the Mini magazines came out of the weapon: Too much like the way an AK mag comes out. I'm a card-carrying simpleton, so I like the "push the mag release and pull it straight down" method. Cocking the mag forward is just a bridge too far for my walking and masticating of bubblegum capabilities.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top