JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where are these from? I don't know enough about them to know. All I know is they are still covered in cosmoline

20180916_002129.jpg 20180916_002108.jpg 20180916_002122.jpg

Yes they are 7.62x39. Are you saying Chinese military? Or did norinco put cosmoline on their stuff? I was looking at a chart of ak mags and it looked the most like hungarian. But I'm not sure

I hope somebody knows. It would be nice to know what I've got.
The thing with AK magazines is that there are probably fifty nations worldwide that make the rifle. The nations that make the rifle very often do not care how many are made, the vintage and into whose hands they fall. Same for the magazines. I kind of remember that the Chinese have made 100 million of the Type 56, which is the Red Chinese version of the rifle. If they've made 100 million rifles, is it possible they've made one billion of the magazines? Unlike Western manufacturers, the Soviets never cared who copied the rifle because the copiers were more than likely going to use it to expand Communism. Why demand royalties or require that patents be honored if the goal is worldwide hegemony, and the weapon being used to help achieve that goal is the intellectual property of the originators of Communism?

3 of those surplus ones. 2 still in cosmoline and 1 cleaned surplus one and 1 pmag
I'll take them.
I have to come through the Valley on the 11th on my way to my military reunion. I have another stop to make also, so if that is ok with you, please call me at 928-237-0073 and we can get the arrangements set up.
Thanks...
Phil Whitehead

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top