JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings! I live in Douglas AZ, right on the MX border, and about 35 miles from NM. I am 70 years old, and into motorcycles, guns, and food. Not necessarily in that order every day. I still have my first firearm, a H&R Sportsman revolver I got for my 22 birthday. I belong to the Douglas Rifle and Pistol Club, and try to get out to their range as often as ammo prices allow. Glad to find a SW area forum.

Welcome, I let my soon to be ex wife keep my first gun.
We parted friendly, a very rare thing. Her girl friends kept prodding, she kept saying I slept with him for 10 years I know what he is capable of; I do not want to piss off the bear. Lost track of her when she married the Holsum Bread man in Holbrook Az.

Greetings! I live in Douglas AZ, right on the MX border, and about 35 miles from NM. I am 70 years old, and into motorcycles, guns, and food. Not necessarily in that order every day. I still have my first firearm, a H&R Sportsman revolver I got for my 22 birthday. I belong to the Douglas Rifle and Pistol Club, and try to get out to their range as often as ammo prices allow. Glad to find a SW area forum.
We were almost neighbors. I looked into living there myself.........

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top