JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to say hello from Phoenix AZ. I personally think that this forum will grow pretty quick and hope to contribute as much as I can. I'm a huge Beretta pistol fan and just picked up last week a new Desert Eagle 1911.

Hello Eric, welcome to SWFA! How do you like that DE 1911? I just heard about it a few days ago.

Thank you for the invite:) I've only had the 1911 out once and I'm concerned about having 3 FTF's out of a box of 50. Could have been weak loads I'm not sure. I've been trying to research what I can from the 1911 forum but no such luck. I was told when I purchased this gun that everything in it was match grade so I'm blaming the ammo for now until I can get back out with a heavier load.

That's too bad :(

Be sure to keep us updated, I'm interested to hear how those perform.

Been working mostly and have not had time to go out shooting. I missed the gun show over the weekend where I was going to try and get com GI mags and see if that would take care of the FTFs.
Also currently waiting on a stainless Kimber Ultra Compact II for over a week now. I wish I knew where it was?????

Nice to see a fellow Beretta fan. I picked up a 90-TWO a while back and I'm now sold on the 92 platform for full-size guns. I just wish they still made a 92 model to compete in the compact market.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top