JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is one for your viewing pleasure. I lived in upstate NY just south of Plattsburg for years. 10 acers, 3 bdrm log cabin, wish I still did!

357 red dot.JPG

Plattsburgh is a Beautiful area. Having been gone 10 yrs you probably wouldn't like the political environment of NY. It's worse than ever. They want to run every aspect of your life. And taxes are so high people can't afford to live here anymore. But I still have my Buffalo Bills!!!!!!!!

Plattsburgh is a Beautiful area. Having been gone 10 yrs you probably wouldn't like the political environment of NY. It's worse than ever. They want to run every aspect of your life. And taxes are so high people can't afford to live here anymore. But I still have my Buffalo Bills!!!!!!!!
I was actually in Moriah, off in the sticks. People were good there, least they were to me. There was NOTHING around me cept blackberry bushes, deer, turks, even some bears came around a couple times. State land to my west, private 500 acers to the east. I could see my closest neighbors lights in the winter when leaves were gone. Damn..............

Sounds similar to my cabin down in the southern tier. NY is a beautiful place to live. The problem with NY is that it's in NY lol. My wife and I are counting down the days. 2 more yrs and we're gone.

I got the helsinki out of the eastern United States in Fall 2004. No place to shoot. Came to western Nevada where you can still shoot hundreds upon hundreds of yards in the desert and no one will give you any bullschumer about the color of your rifle. Been here eighteen-plus years and still love it as if it was my first day.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top