JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning!

I'm Cherenkov, a recent refugee from Inslee's reign of terror in Washington. I moved to New Mexico about a month ago and have been in absolute love with the place since I first set foot on the ground. I used to post now-and-again on NWFA, and it's nice to see a similarly structured forum for my new region. I used to be on a panel of organizers for a somewhat large-scale multi-day meet-n-greet in Eastern Washington held every 8-9 months, and usually bringing about 12-15 people at a time.
I'm about halfway between Albuquerque and Gallup, not far from Mount Taylor. I spend a lot of time on another forum (some may recognize me) and am always happy to share my photography. Thank you again for taking in a refugee like me and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can bring to this community. Thank you!
I'll go ahead and share some of that photography too:

yovjgy.jpg

2utvn3.jpg

l713wm.jpg

9ad2m7.jpg

fei3m9.jpg

28wz9h.jpg

2n154n.jpg

jgkm76.jpg
7tcd13.jpg

zwytih.jpg

h0xmav.jpg

sckgly.jpg

v6hoxp.jpg

m1mcq0.jpg

I'm going to have to assume you own all those "weapons of war." Chucky Bullschumer and Dianne "Dingbat" Feinswine want to talk to you. They unshakably believe those guns will take control of your mind and you will very soon go shoot-up a schoolyard full of kids. Why do you hate children so much? Don't you know guns cause crime? How can you be so cruel? Do you drive a car that burns fossil fuels? How can you so selfishly make such a naked effort to destroy the planet? I'm reporting you to that Greta girl. She will fly to where you are on a private jet and give to you the dressing-down about Climate Change you so dearly need. Dozens of Criminal Left Media types will show-up in Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions to report on the event.

I'm going to have to assume you own all those "weapons of war." Chucky Bullschumer and Dianne "Dingbat" Feinswine want to talk to you. They unshakably believe those guns will take control of your mind and you will very soon go shoot-up a schoolyard full of kids. Why do you hate children so much? Don't you know guns cause crime? How can you be so cruel? Do you drive a car that burns fossil fuels? How can you so selfishly make such a naked effort to destroy the planet? I'm reporting you to that Greta girl. She will fly to where you are on a private jet and give to you the dressing-down about Climate Change you so dearly need. Dozens of Criminal Left Media types will show-up in Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions to report on the event.
I'm their huckleberry. 😈
I was sharpening skills this morning at the public land 10 minutes from my new place.

6ju357.jpg

vpoi41.jpg

Last Edited:
I failed to ask if you have a gas stove in your kitchen. I will assume you do. Why do you hate the planet so much? Your stove is killing the whales. How can you be so cruel? I'm shaking. I'm in tears...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top