JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am an avid rifle and pistol guy that loves to reload and target shoot. I like to tinker with AR platform and be able to build my own around a specific cartridge. I have bolt guns and MSR's along with different caliber pistols. I just like going out and plinking away at close range to wayyy out there. It's all a competition within myself and super gratifying. I am a member of Cowtown Range and usually head there on the weekends. I love to hunt when I can get out to do so.

Welcome to the forum! Those are all excellent reasons to own and shoot guns. If your range and other great places aren't listed in the resource section of the forum, please take the time to put them in. It really helps and gives all of us a reason to explore a new area.

Welcome to Maricopa / Phoenix Metro Area! It's a haven for us 2A enthusiasts. I would also recommend checking out Ben Avery Shooting Facility run by the AZ Department of Fish and Game. It's just a short drive up the I-17 from Mesa.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top