JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is NOT ok to shoot someone unless they are threatening your life! Get some training from a qualified firearms instructor. You can start by reading "Armed Response" by David Kenik. Shooting someone for damaging your property will lead to a Manslaughter charge and prison time.

As for your girlfriend, I'm not sure what she was trying to accomplish. She placed herself in danger to try to...what? You were both uninjured. Call the police and let them handle it. Your vehicle can always be repaired.
Actually No, my vehicle could not be repaired. You see when a Kia being driven at 45 mph by a couple of drunk illegals hits your vehicle, the insurance industry will total it out instead of repairing it & I never pulled my gun on either of the drunken offenders, as others can plainly read

Actually No, my vehicle could not be repaired. You see when a Kia being driven at 45 mph by a couple of drunk illegals hits your vehicle, the insurance industry will total it out instead of repairing it & I never pulled my gun on either of the drunken offenders, as others can plainly read
My posting was in response to your "I didn't know it was OK" comment. My advice is the same. Get some qualified training if your're going to carry a gun for self defense.

My posting was in response to your "I didn't know it was OK" comment. My advice is the same. Get some qualified training if your're going to carry a gun for self defense.
Fact is it was stupid of the responding officer to ask me, "why didn't you just shoot them?" I didn't go out of my way to blame that cop for being an idiot & I notice you didn't either

I typically don't comment what one guy heard from a friend/relative/other guy. I don't continue conversations that I don't feel are productive, so this will be my last response. I wish you well.

It is NOT ok to shoot someone unless they are threatening your life! Get some training from a qualified firearms instructor. You can start by reading "Armed Response" by David Kenik. Shooting someone for damaging your property will lead to a Manslaughter charge and prison time.

As for your girlfriend, I'm not sure what she was trying to accomplish. She placed herself in danger to try to...what? You were both uninjured. Call the police and let them handle it. Your vehicle can always be repaired.
You are correct, however a large amount of Americans have a heavy distrust in police. Myself being one of them. I refuse to call them unless someone is breaking into my home and I defend myself and my family. I work in armored truck industry I deal with police and feds fairly often. Even while I'm at work I'm uneasy around them. I have zero trust in our police and government, especially lately. most of the people at my place of employment feel the same.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top