JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, not counting harassing BB gun fire on a Mountain Lion

*911 call 1st, then Shot gun - So Cal gang bangers who then shot themselves in the leg, had a good luagh. Riverside county Sheriff said I didn't need a carry permit cause I didn't carry money WTF

*911 call 1st, then Shot gun - so B&E from Tucson backyard wen to alley to get License plate number, encounter driver, should have seen his face looking at the barrel. Cops stopped vehicle soon after wanted to see Mr Shotgun, I declined

*911 call 1st, then M1 carbine - observe B&E in another Tucson house next door corralled bad guy until Cops arrived. Didn't hear sirens until I told 911 operators I was armed, then I moved to the top of the list!

*over night shift while in college (Tucson), bad guy has me by the throat - out comes the 1911, dis charged, cleared stove pipe. take aim at his face as he screams "now you'll have to kill me" Think I said "OK" allowed his accomplise to drag him off before I shot him. 2 detectives witnessed event from across the street

Too many heart pounding adrenaline dumps, they were easier to handle when I was younger

One time my old girlfriend and I were staying in a motel on the water in Washington State. We saw 2 guys trying to put a transmission in a car. No biggie. Ate and went back to our room. I wanted a soda. Went outside and this guy came at me saying: I'm gonna get you, you Motherf...er. I kicked his knee cap and knocked him down and yelled: get my gun (Colt Python) and I stuck it right between his eyes. He turned white as can be. He was screwing around with the tranny guys and dropped it on one of the guys hands. So he smacked him with a 2x2 four on the jaw. Cops showed up and he fought with them on his way to jail..........

One time my old girlfriend and I were staying in a motel on the water in Washington State. We saw 2 guys trying to put a transmission in a car. No biggie. Ate and went back to our room. I wanted a soda. Went outside and this guy came at me saying: I'm gonna get you, you Motherf...er. I kicked his knee cap and knocked him down and yelled: get my gun (Colt Python) and I stuck it right between his eyes. He turned white as can be. He was screwing around with the tranny guys and dropped it on one of the guys hands. So he smacked him with a 2x2 four on the jaw. Cops showed up and he fought with them on his way to jail..........
Down where you live, I'm sure that Colt is a comfort

Last time I drew my revolver . . . . . .

draw-revolver.gif

A friend of mine was walking past my daughter house. He heard aman screaming and destroying the inside of the house and came straight to my house to tell me. I armed myself and made a bee line for the house. It was as he said, screaming and things being broken. It was her boyfriend who was holding her against the door as he beat the door until it was destroyed. i pulled my pistol, racked a round and without raising my voice or gun I said what's going on and that is where his crazed state ended. That was yesterday. I have known the guy for 30 years But this is the first and better be the last time I ever see this crap. I'm no bad bubblegum but I wont let anyone hit my grandsons or my daughter, especially an out of control drunk. Something that will be brought up the next time he shows himself.

I have a humerus story to relate, shortly after moving here from AZ, I was watching over the house next door for my absent neighbors.
We live a half mile off the pavement, and our driveway is a dead end.
Late one evening 10 or later this was 20 or so years ago, so keep that in mind. Anyway I hear and see a car come in, and take a turn that would take them around the house next door they have a full circular drive around their house. I had a 1mil candle power spot light and a Remington 20ga auto loader, I scooped them up and scooted up next door and was standing off the side of the drive by the time the car came around. I lighted them up with that spot and "accidentally" let them see that shotgun over my shoulder. Full stop and no one made a move. I asked them what they were doing there, and they mumbled something about looking for a friends place and they must be lost.
Well I told them they were in the wrong place and to go home. They were teenage kids looking for a place to make out with their girlfriends!
I'm pretty sure that was the end of their romantic dreams that night! I had a couple others but they weren't funny!
A nice result of that was very few vehicles use our driveway, I think the word got out about the crazy man out in the woods with a canon and spot light! :eek:o_O
Gabby

A friend of mine was walking past my daughter house. He heard aman screaming and destroying the inside of the house and came straight to my house to tell me. I armed myself and made a bee line for the house. It was as he said, screaming and things being broken. It was her boyfriend who was holding her against the door as he beat the door until it was destroyed. i pulled my pistol, racked a round and without raising my voice or gun I said what's going on and that is where his crazed state ended. That was yesterday. I have known the guy for 30 years But this is the first and better be the last time I ever see this crap. I'm no bad bubblegum but I wont let anyone hit my grandsons or my daughter, especially an out of control drunk. Something that will be brought up the next time he shows himself.

So not to be that guy but one why didn't you already have a round in the chamber and two why draw your gun? Why not just try yelling at the dude to see what his reaction is. My SIL knows better than to ever touch my daughter. I made it clear the day they got married. You touch I touch and that he wouldn't like it.

So not to be that guy but one why didn't you already have a round in the chamber and two why draw your gun? Why not just try yelling at the dude to see what his reaction is. My SIL knows better than to ever touch my daughter. I made it clear the day they got married. You touch I touch and that he wouldn't like it.
One of my girls X husband sucker punched me once. After the front room was destroyed we moved to the dining room. As he tried to crawl under the table one of the tablelegs and it's hardware ripped off. I beat him till he was out. When he awoke I was a nice guy letting him leave through the front door. His actions from my being a nice guy was a rock through my window. As far as not having a round in the chamber. I have always believed safety first, call it dumb or stupid but it has always worked for me, chambering a round is second nature and yelling don't work.

Last Edited:
yelling don't work.

That I agree with usually. I was just curious and thank you for your explanation. I am a firm believer that my pistol is always and I mean always in condition one. If you ever had the pleasure of opening my safe. Every pistol is in condition one. As for the yelling it has a tendency to work for me. Maybe for two reasons. I am 6'8" and 325 and those who know me know I always carry in condition one. :D

That I agree with usually. I was just curious and thank you for your explanation. I am a firm believer that my pistol is always and I mean always in condition one. If you ever had the pleasure of opening my safe. Every pistol is in condition one. As for the yelling it has a tendency to work for me. Maybe for two reasons. I am 6'8" and 325 and those who know me know I always carry in condition one. :D
Those are two good reasons. I'm barely 5' 10" and that includes the table leg.

Had an Uncle get into it with my Grand Dad and things got pretty sporty, Grand Dad was a little scrapper WW-II Tanker, and the uncle was a big tug boat driver and a drunk! Anyway, he landed a solid punch on Grand Dad and knocked him down, my Dad steps in and proceeds to lay on an arsewhoopin of epic proportions and kicks the Uncle out of the house. Uncle goes out to his truck and grabs his .30/30 and comes back in to take care of business! Dad manages to grab it out of his hands as he is charging through the door and proceeds to break it over the Uncles head! Should have seen the look on the cops faces when they showed up. This all happened because this uncle was a drunk batsturd who would beat my aunt and my cousins, get drunk and do all sorts of bad stuff, and my Grand Dad had warned him a few times that he better shape up of there would be trouble, and that day, that bill came due! This Uncle finally met his maker in Texas behind a bar, just like every one knew he would, Good Riddance to him!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top