JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading this article made me curious to see if any of you have stories of buying guns at a gun buyback. I remember hearing about people doing this years ago but nothing recent.

Dang I didn't even know you could do that! :confused:

I didn't read the article but the first thing that popped into my head was is kind of defeats the purpose of a buy back.

I'm not sure if it's legal in every state but I've definitely seen people setup tables and offer more outside of buybacks in the past :D

Hey if you can buy the guns cheap that people are stupid enough to turn in I'm game! :D

Not to be mean but benefiting off those who aren't as bright might work out well. I mean I am only one gun from a collection. ;)

I can't remember the last time I heard of a buyback in our area, even our state. If they're happening, they don't seem to be well publicized. I imagine though, with Oregon Law SB941 it would be really difficult to do unless you had an FFL friend there to handle the private transfers.

I can't remember the last time I heard of a buyback in our area, even our state. If they're happening, they don't seem to be well publicized. I imagine though, with Oregon Law SB941 it would be really difficult to do unless you had an FFL friend there to handle the private transfers.

You're right, I don't think I've heard of one in the NW in a long time!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top