JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have back lower back pain; have had it since August of 1973. Today I took the plunge and purchased a 15cc (one-half an ounce) bottle of CBD oil extracted from hemp. Total price, to include the rapacious sales tax in Washoe County, was ninety-seven bucks. I was told to use it before going to bed and after the next morning's shower; was told the therapeutic effects hang in there for approximately twelve hours. Has anybody within these pages also tried CBD oil? Mine has 30mg of the oil per cc of the liquid; 450 mg total which I've read is pretty heavy with the stuff we want. I'd like to read about any other's experiences with CBD.

This morning's shower and subsequent putting-on of my socks was a light-year from yesterday. The pain in my lower back is so much less than last night before I applied the CBD oil. I rubbed on just one-half of one cc in total to both sides of my spine. Who would have ever believed just $97 could do so much? I'm a believer in the stuff. I just wish I'd tried it as soon as it became legal in Nevada. I've been suffering needlessly for about a year...

it works well applying it right on the spot... i usually drink it. my local taphouse carries boneyard cbd infused drinks. the stuff works. there is FIELDS upon FIELDS of hemp about a mile from my house. its funny the signs say "NOT MARIJUANA. THIS IS INDUSTRIAL HEMP"

. . . i usually drink it.
The place where I bought the oil had the kind you mix into water, too. I tried a little bit of that, but went into the place thinking I wanted something that could be directly applied to where it hurt. I looked at a creme, but the viscosity of the stuff did not impress.

I really do think the oil is helping. The little bottle rolled off the table this morning and bounced to about halfway back toward the wall. I got right down onto my knees, reached under the table, grabbed the bottle and got right back up like I was 18 again. That would have been impossible the day before. I'm sold on the stuff and want all of my friends to know about what it's done for me, and what it could do for them...

I bought some and just checked the bottle, 10mg. It was sold as a diabetes stabiler. I took 4 drops twice a day for 30 days before my A1C and it did nothing. A lot like Jardiance which the Dr gave me samples of for 60 days. Maybe it is just me. They do call it practicing medicine.

I bought some and just checked the bottle; 10mg.
In my extremely limited experience with the stuff, I'm guessing its strength is expressed as a ratio of milligrams of the oil dissolved into a cubic centimeter of the liquid. Yours had 10mg of CBD in 1cc of liquid. Mine has 30mg of CBD dissolved into 1 cc of the liquid. Mine is three times as strong as yours. I have 15 cc in my bottle x 30 mg per cc = 450 mg per bottle. That's just under half a gram. We who handload see it as 6.944 grains. The cost is $13.97 per grain. Makes powder look dam-ned cheap!

I applied another half cc to my lower back last night. This morning I can stretch out my arms and rotate my upper torso to a position that was impossible 48 hours ago. With my left arm at the 9 position and my right at the 3 position, I can rotate the left to the 2 position and the right to very nearly the 8 position. That would have been im-im-impossible the morning of December 6. This stuff is miraculous. For someone who has been in pain for 46 years, I can't say enough about how well it works.

This morning's shower and subsequent putting-on of my socks was a light-year from yesterday. The pain in my lower back is so much less than last night before I applied the CBD oil. I rubbed on just one-half of one cc in total to both sides of my spine. Who would have ever believed just $97 could do so much? I'm a believer in the stuff. I just wish I'd tried it as soon as it became legal in Nevada. I've been suffering needlessly for about a year...
I hope the pain relief lasts. Something to consider the ATF considers the oil just a part of the Marijuana plant and a prohibited substance that will VOID your ability to own firearms. Any amount of THC is a violation and there is no purity requirements for the oil. Posting your use on a forum may be a tactical error, Good luck.

. . . the ATF considers the oil just a part of the Marijuana plant and a prohibited substance that will VOID your ability to own firearms. Any amount of THC is a violation and there is no purity requirements for the oil.
Hemp is not marijuana and therefore cannot/does not contain any THC. If what I have did contain any illicit substance, I wouldn't be using it. Your concern is so noted...

Hemp is not marijuana and therefore cannot/does not contain any THC. If what I have did contain any illicit substance, I wouldn't be using it. Your concern is so noted...
You and I both know that the people processing the oil are sometimes not very selective or operating from a certified lab. I know a few Commerical Pilots who thought the same thing who no longer have an FAA Cert due to testing positive on a random test and were not approved for the HIMS program. Just be care full.

The oil I'm using has to be legitimate because she who sold it to me did not ask for any sort of credential prior to purchase. If anybody wants to legally smoke dope in Nevada they must have on their person the identifying card issued by the State, and must present it prior to any currency changing hands. This is a bit of a problem for visitors to Vegas who want to smoke where it's legal to do so. How many Iowans are going to have a Nevada pothead's card? The solution seems to be smoking dens where out-of-state types can buy and smoke outside their hotel rooms 'cause lots of hotels don't want the smell nor would guests want a contact high. I've never used any illicit drug. I never saw any reason to do so...

Research the use of the oil with ATF online.
I found this...

cbd question.JPG

I was going to reply to Old18C's above post, but I ran into this thing about having met my limit for posts in a 24-hour period. I never knew we had such a thing. I assume it's to shut down spammers or something similar...

The site (Quora) that Old18C references in Post #14 is the very same site from which I captured the image in Post #13. The discussion goes on for over a year, and has a multiplicity of answers and opinions. My search for answers continues...

They sell CBD infused crap at 7-11. If the ATF wants to say "those who consume the CBD are consuming the mari-jawerma and are thus prohibited from buying or owning the firearms" I'm going to do just like when any other idiot says something stupid in my presence. Think about it for a second, consider correcting them, and then walk away realizing I'm wasting my breath.

I think you're probably clear. I'm glad it's working for you. There's plenty of things in life that hurt, one less thing makes the world a better place.

I bought some zero-THC muscle rub at the State-licensed store, today. Going to try it tonight. Reports tomorrow...
Applied two little dabs about the size of a green pea to my lower back last night. Enjoying an appreciable reduction in pain this morning. Worth ever penny spent...

Works AWESOME for me!
It also gave my Mom another 2 1/2 years of life beyond what her doctors said she might have left!
Being a former Medic, I was VERY cautious at first, BUT, researching proved there are benefits that the Science and Medical field WILL NOT cover, or advertise to the public! Best advice I can offer is to do your research into the different types and content as well as the derivatives and also learn HOW they measure dosages or amounts of CBD content and what Oil base they use as filler!
For more specific details or questions, feel free to Message Me!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top