JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks brother, that means a lot!
Actually, All I did was provide knowledge, support, research, and all the love I could muster, it was Mom who did all the fighting, with as much bravely and with as much dignity as I have ever seen!

. . . it was Mom who did all the fighting, with as much bravery and with as much dignity as I have ever seen!
I know exactly what you mean. My mom had a "heart event" on August 10, 2010. Over the next 1,930 days she slowly sank and sank and sank until she died on November 22, 2015. My dad took care of her at home because she didn't want to go to a nursing home. Mom was a nurse for many years and knew what life in a nursing home would entail. Even with how abominable was her condition, she never complained. My dad praises God that she was not in any pain during her period of failing health.

My mother was a supremely compassionate woman. When she and my dad were newly married and she was a nurse at the hospital in Juneau, he told me she'd come home and weep after seeing and attending to the people who came in with their various ailments. She always believed she could have done more, even with the worst of cases that came through the door. She was a saint, and I have to wonder why God gave her to me when I sure as hellsinki didn't deserve such a devoted mother...

I've tried it on my lower back. It works for a short time. It's expensive too. I use DMSO and the RED TIGER BALM. That's the strongest. I apply it like this. DMSO is watery. Put it on and around your sore and rub it in. Don't be shy with it. Then I take the Tiger Balm and smear that on the sore. It will give you stinky breath, but the pain should be 90% gone, at least for me it does.

It still hurts a bit but the pain no longer keeps her confined to bed or the house.
Then it's worth whatever the cost. Being confined to bed is about as bad as being under house arrest. The ability to go outside and do what you want to do or need to do is priceless.

Absolutly. She now goes desert riding in our side by side ocasionaly and fishing in Lake Havasu. She hates fishing, she thinks it's boring but she enjoys getting out and spending time with me when she can do it without pain. I hope it works for you!

We have been going it to our 20 year old Golden Retriever, his Legs and hips are stiff and sore and it's getting hard fro him to get up and get around on his own! 15mg of Pure CBD and he is back to his old energetic and playful self! Twice a day every day is what we normally give him and it works!
He can't tell me he hurts or where, only that he has a lot of trouble and it's obvious, ever since we started with the CBD oil, it's like he is a puppy again!

He can't tell me he hurts or where, only that he has a lot of trouble and it's obvious; ever since we started with the CBD oil, it's like he is a puppy again!
That's a wonderful thing to do for him. Animals do not know why they hurt, just that they do. To ease his pain, which takes years from his age for a period of time, is a blessing. If he could talk, no doubt he'd thank you profusely.

This Dog and I have been through so much together, I HAVE to do what ever I can to help him and ease his suffering and improve his quality of life, I OWE HIM that, and much much more! It's gonna Kill me to say good by to him some day! :(

You and I both know that the people processing the oil are sometimes not very selective or operating from a certified lab. I know a few Commercial Pilots who thought the same thing who no longer have an FAA Cert due to testing positive on a random test and were not approved for the HIMS program. Just be careful.
I went back to the place where I bought the oil on December 5. We looked-up the sale on their computer and saw that what I bought has no THC in it. The young lady running the store told me that the company that sells the stuff has a labeling system that needs some help. She showed me one bottle that was clearly marked for no THC, and another that had a white sticker on the bottom with a zero on it and a slash through that zero. I bought a bottle of that product last week; I never looked at the bottom of my bottle. My bottle did not have any indication on the process-color label that the product was THC-free. There was a plain-paper tape on the same product I bought that indicated no THC. I removed that tape on my bottle in order to see the list of ingredients.

So I've been living in fear and wonder over the last several days that maybe I've ingested a banned substance. A quick visit to the source and I'm now out from under a cloud. I have thirty days of recorded CPAP use. All I need to do now is to double-up on my blood pressure medicine for a few more days, keep applying the CBD creme and in about a week I can go in and take the DOT physical. I expect to pass and to get back to work after six months of "forced vacation." I have not enjoyed it. I just have to be working-- to be helping a company to make a profit. I'd make for a pish-poor welfare recipient...

It's gonna kill me to say good-bye to him someday!
I understand. I doubt animals can love a human. I'd say they trust us-- until we give them reason not to do so. Their trust is 100 percent; they reserve nothing because to doubt requires an intelligent decision. It's all or nothing for them. The best friend a man could ever have is a canine that never lets him down...

I understand. I doubt animals can love a human. I'd say they trust us-- until we give them reason not to do so. Their trust is 100 percent; they reserve nothing because to doubt requires an intelligent decision. It's all or nothing for them. The best friend a man could ever have is a canine that never lets him down...
I disagree about Dogs ( And Other Animals) showing love, Our Golden is the most loving and caring dog I have ever seen, and the two Neufys we also have are a very close second, they do love and care, and any one who hangs around a while can see it plain as day!
Dogs have been known to do amazing things to help their humans, even giving their lives, and they morn the loss of their humans every bit as much as we mourn them! I have seen my older Neufy bring my Brothers infant son a ball or stuffed animal when the baby cried, clean the babies face, and try to tuck the baby blanket around him! Now, they are best buddies and when my Brother comes over with the kids, all three dogs hear the car and get all wound up excited and ready to play! If one of the kids cries, one of the three will go "kiss" them and try to help make it all better! Dogs Do love us, every bit as much as we love them, its a true, pure love, unquestioning, unconditional, never ending!

[QUOTE="Ura-Ki, post: 26491, member:1594]Dogs Do love us, every bit as much as we love them, it's a true, pure love, unquestioning, unconditional, never-ending![/QUOTE]I'm not going to argue. The last dog we had died in February 2000. My dad put him to sleep. Lefty had become very old, weak, stiff, sore and barely moved all day. It was time for him to take the next step...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top