JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona
This was a custom build I did with a pre-release and still limited edition set of gold Trump edition parts from Guntec. All parts, aside from lower are from Guntec, the lower is a Palmetto "Approval-15" PSA AR-15 "Approval-15" - Stripped Lower Receiver . Although this is more of a "flashy" or collectible style of build, it uses very high quality parts, this gun will function just as well as it will look, there is a whole lot of gun here. I tried to take good enough pics to identify all parts, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me. I've listed some of the highlighted parts of the build with links. To order the parts and build this yourself, you are looking north of $1300.00. Chambered in 5.56 NATO. Tested for function, extremely low round count.

Bolt AR-15 NITRIDE SKELETONIZED LOW MASS BOLT CARRIER GROUP
Upper AR15 BILLET UPPER RECEIVER WITH FORWARD ASSIST & EJECTION DOOR ASSEMBLY
Barrel 16" 5.56MM 1:7 TWIST M4 4150 BARREL
Charging Handle AR15 CHARGING HANDLE WITH GEN 4 LATCH
Furniture AR-15 GEN 2 "TRUMP SERIES MAGA" LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE FURNITURE SET (ANODIZED GOLD)
Sights AR-15 SPRING ASSISTED LOW PROFILE FLIP UP SIGHT SET

Weight: 6lbs 13oz.

20190715_155249.jpg

20190715_155424.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This was a custom build I did with a pre-release and still limited edition set of gold Trump edition parts from Guntec. All parts, aside from lower are from Guntec, the lower is a Palmetto "Approval-15" PSA AR-15 "Approval-15" - Stripped Lower Receiver . Although this is more of a "flashy" or collectible style of build, it uses very high quality parts, this gun will function just as well as it will look, there is a whole lot of gun here. I tried to take good enough pics to identify all parts, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me. I've listed some of the highlighted parts of the build with links. To order the parts and build this yourself, you are looking north of $1300.00. Chambered in 5.56 NATO. Tested for function, extremely low round count.

Bolt AR-15 NITRIDE SKELETONIZED LOW MASS BOLT CARRIER GROUP
Upper AR15 BILLET UPPER RECEIVER WITH FORWARD ASSIST & EJECTION DOOR ASSEMBLY
Barrel 16" 5.56MM 1:7 TWIST M4 4150 BARREL
Charging Handle AR15 CHARGING HANDLE WITH GEN 4 LATCH
Furniture AR-15 GEN 2 "TRUMP SERIES MAGA" LIMITED EDITION COMPLETE FURNITURE SET (ANODIZED GOLD)
Sights AR-15 SPRING ASSISTED LOW PROFILE FLIP UP SIGHT SET

Weight: 6lbs 13oz.

View attachment 4940

View attachment 4941

Is this gun still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top