JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whoaaaaa let's stop this BS at the very beginning, the use of the word 'patients' in this article is a slight of hand wordsmith trick.

The Feds in their war on drugs campaign(s) have scheduled marijuana as a schedule 1 substance which means:
  • The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
  • The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical treatment use in the U.S.
  • It has a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.
Please note the bolded, italicized, and underlined..."no current accepted medical treatment use" therefore the use of the word 'patient' in assocation with this substance is nothing but a sympathy & knee-jerk fraud.

It amazes me that this country's citizens have such a difficult time understanding the word "illegal" and it's meaning!

[PS I will not entertain any concept of reference to this study or that study says this or that on the benefit of this substance.]

I believe there are some medical benefits that come from marijuana , but I also believe that most people with the medical marijuana card just want to smoke dope.
There is definitely something wrong when you see people standing on a corner holding a sign that say
" get your medical marijuana card here ".
These so called doctors can find a reason for anyone to get a card.
The whole thing is a farce.

From what I was told by a friend who had the card but later surrendered it, the oil (CDB or CBD-- whatever it is) relieves pain but does not have the THC in it. It's the THC that gets you intoxicated. The oil does not have it. I have never used any sort of illicit drug, so I'm the last one to talk about marijuana. I advise you to do your own further research if you are considering medicinal marijuana use.

Whoaaaaa let's stop this BS at the very beginning, the use of the word 'patients' in this article is a slight of hand wordsmith trick.

The Feds in their war on drugs campaign(s) have scheduled marijuana as a schedule 1 substance which means:
  • The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
  • The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical treatment use in the U.S.
  • It has a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.
Please note the bolded, italicized, and underlined..."no current accepted medical treatment use" therefore the use of the word 'patient' in assocation with this substance is nothing but a sympathy & knee-jerk fraud.

It amazes me that this country's citizens have such a difficult time understanding the word "illegal" and it's meaning.

[PS I will not entertain any concept of reference to this study or that study says this or that on the benefit of this substance.]

you can spout whatever rhetoric you want, and usually do, but you need to get it thru your skull, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT OR THINK IT TO BE DOESNT MATTER. ITS REALITY, SO GET OFF THE SOAPBOX!

It amazes me that this country's citizens have such a difficult time understanding the word "illegal" and its meaning!
Started with the anti-war protesters of the middle 1960s. Remember "If it feels good, do it?" As the decades went by, what was reprehensible became commonplace. That brings to mind "They can't arrest us all."

The soldiers coming home from WW II gave their kids (born 1946 to 1950 or so) everything they never had in the 1920s and 1930s. My dad (born 1930) never had a bike. My three siblings and I each had a bike as kids. My dad grew up always being a little bit hungry. I grew up eating steak several times a week. My dad put himself through college. He put me through several times, along with my brother and two sisters. My parents did everything for us they could as well as teaching us right from wrong, good from evil and being polite versus being an obnoxious pig. Appears not all parents did the same in the coming-up years of 1960s kids. Then came the 1970s; then the 1980s. There was grass, then heroin, then cocaine. We have seen years and years of people buggered-up by these drugs; lives destroyed. Our society is rotting. It has not yet failed, but I fear it's in serious danger. Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best in his book, "Defining Deviancy Down." We have accepted deviancy, turned a blind eye to it until the next offensive thing comes along, and then we accept that as normal. Quite the pathetic situation. I am ever so happy I have no kids to raise in such a cesspool of lacking morality...

you can spout whatever rhetoric you want, and usually do, but you need to get it thru your skull, JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT OR THINK IT TO BE DOESNT MATTER. ITS REALITY, SO GET OFF THE SOAPBOX!

Sorry targetshooter, but could you provide, per your reality, real or perceived, what you mean by your use of 'ITS'?

As for my spouting rhetoric targetshooter, why is it I and this forum's membership seem to have missed any type of objective evidence from your post, thus provides some semblance of substantiation to your allegations?

I, and I am sure the rest of the membership, would appreciate clarification about your allegations towards me, otherwise, some might begin to feel your tirades are not forum subject oriented but perhaps, just perhaps, there is some personal & vindictive vendetta you believe you need to engage in to obtain a small bit of negative attention verses participating to strive for positive attention worthy of your background.

Sorry targetshooter, but could you provide, per your reality, real or perceived, what you mean by your use of 'ITS'?

As for my spouting rhetoric targetshooter, why is it I and this forum's membership seem to have missed any type of objective evidence from your post, thus provides some semblance of substantiation to your allegations?

I, and I am sure the rest of the membership, would appreciate clarification about your allegations towards me, otherwise, some might begin to feel your tirades are not forum subject oriented but perhaps, just perhaps, there is some personal & vindictive vendetta you believe you need to engage in to obtain a small bit of negative attention verses participating to strive for positive attention worthy of your background.

I put targetshooter on 'ignore' long ago and it's ever so peaceful

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top