JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The legal loophole is whether gun is a shotgun or just a shortbarreled firearm. Manufacturers were getting around the short barrel restrictions by listing it as a firearm but not a rifle or shotgun which have NFA restrictions.
Silly as you and I both see shotguns when we look at the Mossberg or the Remington.

Of course isn't the whole NFA thing silly? certainly is for suppressors etc

Where did you find the led?
It's the Streamlight shotgun "TL-Racker" for the shockwave.
1653321223438.png

A great choice for serious firepower in a small package. I used to carry a Rem 870 12-inch Witness Protection at work but it is an NFA item and a pain to travel with. One of the guys that I used to be on the Bomb Squad with sold me a shockwave and Van Comp tricked it out for carrying it in Alaska while fishing and working in AZ. Cut the recoil a bit and a much better pattern with 00 Buck. Just as good as the Rem WP with NO paperwork. (Sorry it needs to be cleaned, I use it)

View attachment 18868 View attachment 18869
Mine is dirty and still hasn't been shot....

A 12-inch Mossberg is an NFA item but a Remington Vtac-13 isn't? Must be that miles-long one inch of extra barrel length. Still, I'm happy that a shotgun with such an aggressive appearance can be bought without an NFA stamp. Smokepoles like the Vtac-13 make liberals fill their BVDs upon first sight...

View attachment 18927
I have to carry around a piece of paper stating it's neither rifle or a pistol, so I have the governments permission to use my rights.............you guys know what I'm thinking !

Went to Scheels in Sparks and purchased an evil, high-capacity 40-round "clip" for the AR-type rifle, along with three each Ranger Plates for both Gen 2 and Gen 3 clipazines. Upon arrival to my billet, I ordered two each MagPul Gen 2 clips (30 bullets) and one Gen 3 clip (20 bullets). I now think I have a sufficient number of clips for the boomsticks I might [or might not] own. What I need now is the time to get knee-deep in the fun and excitement an AR-type rifle can hand to you...

Ordered two pistols recently and have them both now. The first one is one that I have wanted for quite some time. The second one was an impulse buy because of the very low price (although they shorted me one magazine, so I emailed them about it).

20230610_150016.jpg 20230615_165336.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top