JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought this Sig 556R off the classifieds here (had it adjusted). Took it to a long-range class I was teaching, with the ACS reticle in a 1x6 x24 scope with Georgia Arms 7.62x39 Softpoint ammo holding on the target at 600 yards on the 600-yard marker in the scope got a first-round hit on the target. I was able to repeat the hit a few times. I was impressed with it now will have to try testing the Gaile Ace and it side by side to see which is the most accurate.

Sig 556R 2.jpg

Just acquired by my LGS. Marlin 45-70 lever action, 24 inch barrel, SS, never fired. North Haven Conn. and JM stamped!

Very hard to find, limited run at the time of manufacture.

Now in my safe. Ho..Ho...Ho...

0C99AAED-6A29-4E5D-A0E3-AD8833457225.jpeg

Last Edited:
An "Angler" fishing shirt from Cabela's. Velcro pocket flaps and a vented back. Size 3XL, which I believe means it's got a long tail to it. I thoroughly dislike shirts with short tails that pull out of my pants with normal motions of the body. This may not be exactly relevant to the gist of this thread, but I'm thinkin' this shirt would be just fine for wearing whilst behind an accurate target rifle...

RedHead Vented Angler Short-Sleeve Shirt for Men | Cabela's

If you are on the fence, best get one. Now.
If you're an American and want any kind of firearm, you'd best get it now. The twin rectal apertures we allegedly elected have nothing but disdain for our Liberty under the Second Amendment.

In the past day or so I have thought about writing a letter to Chucky Bullschumer and in it I've thought about using every profane, vulgar and obscene insult and epithet that most of us all know and love-- directed at him. Then I'd ask the fetid smear of sewage solids if he appreciated my use of the First Amendment.

We all know liberals will fight to the death to protect the First, Fourth and Fifth Amendments. We also all know that they'll fight to the death to destroy the Second Amendment. But The Framers were so very much more intelligent than today's liberals. They wrote that all the Amendments were of equal value and force, and that their enumeration had nothing to do with which was more powerful, more valuable or more of whatever (or less of whatever) was being questioned: To diminish one is to diminish all of them. In essence, they wrote that Liberty cannot be "rationed," or be dribbled-out in a tiny trickle to one man and in a gusher to another.

To The Framers, Liberty was an all-or-nothing thing. You either had 100% of it, or you had none of it. It's tyranny to parcel-out small bits of Freedom to one group while delivering it by the truckload to another group. Even that's incorrect. Groups do not have Rights; only individuals have Rights-- because groups are constituted with individuals. It escapes me as to why liberals cannot understand such a simple concept. But they're liberals. Intelligent thought escapes them...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top