JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sent two firearms to Flannery Engraving out in Kentucky. In the mix now with no ETA yet. Probably 3 to 5 months for both.

2E98C757-39E5-48D9-BD91-ADC7245A6A1C.jpeg F0E33BD3-3E5F-4049-814D-58F330DE35EA.jpeg

Finally, got this project finished. A Rossi .44 Mag ceracoated, barrel and mag tube cut and threaded, 1892 rail installed with a solar-powered 2 MOA red dot, and a Rugged Obsidian .45 ACP Suppressor (rated for .458 SOCOM) Released today form ATF Jail. Sighted it in with .44 Special 240 semi jacked soft point between 800-900 FPS at 50 yards, VERY QUIET.

44 Rossi.jpg

Bought a new smartphone today because mine of just 90 days old became lost. Verizon is working on "porting over" the number and if God is good, all my data will come over to this new phone as well. What a nightmare to do this kind of sewage! It all began because the righthand window in my Volvo VNL860 was shot-out, which began a series of events that had me off of work and in a friend's car at Scheels in Sparks on June 1 at 2045 PDT when I should have been heading toward Troutdale, OR in that same truck.

It's a long, convoluted and insane story, so I will not provide a blow-by-blow reporting of the events. Suffice to say that if my side window had not been shattered, none of this krapp would have ever obtained. I'd have saved the three hours I sat at Verizon to get a new phone up and going. I'd have saved the money. I'd have saved the frustration, irritation and general inconvenience of the whole exercise. After all this garbage, my attitude really stinks. I cannot receive a call until my original number gets assigned to my new phone. I can call your phone because it has a number. You cannot call mine because it does not have a number (yet). The process to "port over" a number takes 24 to 48 hours. As a trucker, I need my phone. Not having one is like being blind or deaf. GRRRRRRR!!! I'm dam-ned angry. You betcha!

Bought a new smartphone today because mine of just 90 days old became lost. Verizon is working on "porting over" the number and if God is good, all my data will come over to this new phone as well. What a nightmare to do this kind of sewage! It all began because the righthand window in my Volvo VNL860 was shot-out, which began a series of events that had me off of work and in a friend's car at Scheels in Sparks on June 1 at 2045 PDT when I should have been heading toward Troutdale, OR in that same truck.

It's a long, convoluted and insane story, so I will not provide a blow-by-blow reporting of the events. Suffice to say that if my side window had not been shattered, none of this krapp would have ever obtained. I'd have saved the three hours I sat at Verizon to get a new phone up and going. I'd have saved the money. I'd have saved the frustration, irritation and general inconvenience of the whole exercise. After all this garbage, my attitude really stinks. I cannot receive a call until my original number gets assigned to my new phone. I can call your phone because it has a number. You cannot call mine because it does not have a number (yet). The process to "port over" a number takes 24 to 48 hours. As a trucker, I need my phone. Not having one is like being blind or deaf. GRRRRRRR!!! I'm dam-ned angry. You betcha!

Every time I have had a number ported, it was done within 4 hours. I hope that your information magically makes it back onto the phone, but unless Verizon has it set to back it all up for you, I wouldn't hold out hope. There are apps that you can use to back your phone to your computer. Did Verizon try to locate the phone?? At the very least, they should blacklist the ESN, so that no one can activate it again.

Every time I have had a number ported, it was done within 4 hours. I hope that your information magically makes it back onto the phone, but unless Verizon has it set to back it all up for you, I wouldn't hold out hope.
While making breakfast this morning, I opened a kitchen cabinet and right there lay the avenue to the recovery of my data: The phone I used between January 2014 and March 1, 2020. The stuff on the lost phone came from the phone I'd used those six past tears. I think I'd added just one Contact number to the phone that was lost, so I believe I can get back almost everything that was lost on June 1. The numbers in the Contacts list is what I want the very most, with the pictures being a very close second. I'm feeling so much better, now. There is a very good chance 99% of what I lost can be recovered. Lesson learned: Save your old phone. You never know when you might need it one last time...

The new phone is set-up to automatically back-up to the Cloud. I ain't gonna suffer this anguish a second time...

OK. Nobody laugh, now. I ordered a new CO2 Air Soft pistol. The one I used for practice in the garage gave up on me.
Nothin' funny about saving maybe 99% of every shot you fire through that Air Soft versus through the genuine article. Practice is about learning to hold your aim through the trigger squeeze. The bullet is long gone by the time the slide begins to move. You rip right on ahead with that Air Soft, then smile a knowing smile when you print a group that live-fire practitioners cannot match.

Details man details:D name of manufacturer. web site where you bought it.

I believe these are made by NOH Tactical (Steve Nolan). He used to sell them on Offer Up, but I think he only sells them through American Guns & Ammo now (not available online). You may be able to order them over the phone by calling the store. If not, just head over to the store in Mesa and hang out for a bit (I am there every Saturday from about 12:30/1:00 until 3 or 4 (they close at 4 during the summer).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top