JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
. . . you're prolly a super-duper shot...
Not at all. I shoot from my left eye, but have a hard time holding the handgun steady in my left hand. I have to shoot crosshanded, which is no way at all to do it. I have no desire nor perseverance to elevate my skills, so I gave away all my handguns. One was a Springfield Armory M1911; another was an AMT Longslide in stainless. Both were .45ACP. I miss neither one of them...

AMT Longslide.JPG

Bought three each three-ounce tubes of CBD muscle rub with no THC in it. One tube was $35; second tube was also $35. The State store has a special going-on, so I got the third tube for $0.01. Yes, a penny! So for $70.01, I got $105 worth of pain relief. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. I can't wait to rub some onto my lower back, tonight. What I bought today is not as strong as the oil I bought last Friday but it has no THC in it, so it won't jeopardize my CDL. I calculate I applied 0.0045 cc of THC onto my back in the three applications of the oil. I have no idea how sensitive is the urine test for stuff. Such a minuscule amount may be below the threshold to find it. I'll let you all know tomorrow how it works on my pain...

I would suggest you use the services of at least one female of the species to perform that delicate task.
I know enough females. Too many, if truth be told. I am an extremely nice guy with impeccable manners. Women are looking for guys like me. Look at the long-haired trash who seem to forever have a skateboard under one arm and dress like bums. Women do not want an animal like that. They want a man who has a job, and knows how to combine soap with hot water. My problem is that I have seen so many people I know get married and a few years down the road, get divorced. I don't need that kind of shih-tzu. I'd rather stay single and spend my money on guns as opposed to orthodontia, ballet lessons and Little League equipment. Am I selfish? Maybe, but I consider it to be less selfish than to have a divorced wife and separated kids. My brother has that. It's a porkin' mess...

I listened to that song; read the lyrics, too. I have no idea about what is the subject or meaning of it...

At first I thought it was some kind of sexual innuendo, but I found that explanation from the author:

According to Lennon, the title came from the cover of a gun magazine that producer George Martin showed him: "I think he showed me a cover of a magazine that said 'Happiness Is a Warm Gun.' It was a gun magazine. I just thought it was a fantastic, insane thing to say. A warm gun means you just shot something."

I finished one of my Bucket List items today. I bought a Firestar .40 S&W years ago, I ended up selling it to my buddy, a few weeks ago he said he was getting rid of all his 40's so I traded a Remington Nylon 66 for it. Then I found another one in a local shop in 9mm and got it. Today I found the last one in .45 ACP on the web. Now I have all three. These are like a mini-1911.

a firestar.JPG a firestar2.JPG

Good-lookin' little guns. Nice that you were able to collect all three. If you ever decide to sell, you can ask for a lot more if you sell them as a three-piece set...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top