JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mail-ordered a black ODIN Works enlarged/lengthened magazine release through ebay. I just love it that the majority of ebay sellers ship at no charge. I buy only from those who do not add five and six bucks (or any shipping charges) to the price of the product being sold. I abhor being more or less ripped-off by shipping charges. You pay an extra five bucks. You get it and it's in a small bubble envelope that you know only cost a buck or two to mail. You feel like you've been robbed at your own request. That really bugs me...

View attachment 5274

I understand where you are coming from on shipping charges, but keep in mind that eBay takes 10% of the shipping charges from the sellers now. We ship out several packages a day and shipping is not cheap these days. Yes, some items can be sent in a padded envelope for a couple of bucks, but the stuff we sell isn't cheap to ship (we end up paying more than the buyer does sometimes).

. . . we end up paying more than the buyer does sometimes.
I try to justify shipping charges compared to how much it would cost to buy the gas for the trip to Reno and back. The gas is usually more than the shipping, but it just rips my assets to pay shipping. You compose your internet order and send it off. Five minutes later, you use some rude language and slap yourself upside the head because you forgot one item. You can't cancel or add to the order you just sent, so you're stuck with making a new order for the single item-- and you have to pay an additional $5.95 in shipping for a two-ounce thingy-bob. Scandalous! Makes you want to pour a tall iced tea spiked with a good whiskey...

Nice-looking little scope! Looks like it's sized for AR use. I'd have to pay you cash. I already have the $235 in rewards cards for using my Scheels VISA card; prefer to exhaust those points rather than lay cash money on the barrel head to buy your scope. I've already got a ton of reloading components (and plenty o' gubs); all I need is the scope I'm looking to buy. Too bad neither you nor ebay will accept my Scheels rewards cards. We'd have a deal...

Went and looked-up that UTG Bugbuster scope. Less than $90, and it has a side focus knob. I really like that...
No worries. I should list it in the classifieds. I no longer have an AR.

Finished up the Browning Twelvette. I found a stock butt plate. These were in fact bone back in the day.

Unfortunately in its 59 year life someone had cut the stock down thus the bone butt plate will not work. Still nice to have with the shotgun however. I went with the Pachmayr decelerator with white stripe as this matches the white hand scrolling that was done at the factory. LOP was perfect.

A little English oil and a wipe down. For 59 years old she looks pretty good. 27.5 inch barrel along with the other two resides in the safe.

E08D0EFC-FC5B-4263-8DA5-7AFA6C482EE7.jpeg 8C601700-88F0-4346-B9F5-3EE68268F241.jpeg B5860663-9EDC-4B49-A2C2-19D688834483.jpeg 798CC248-97E0-46B6-B994-32CDBB0D2413.jpeg ED2FD3B3-60D0-4ACC-B4E4-155386156D1B.jpeg

Is this a wilson combat? I have the same grips on mine. You will love that thing if its a Wilson combat if not you will love it just not as much LOL

I think it just has the Wilson Combat grips on it (which are actually made by VZ). Once I shoot it, I will decide if I want to get some trigger work done to it.

More Boolitz of the .30 cal variety, 180 gr Swift Scrioccos to be exact, another 500 on the way! This is my go to for all my .30 cal needs above .308 Win!
More .40 cal 200 gr Remington Golden Saber Boolitz, and more .40 cal 220 gr Lazercast Boolitz for same!
More Blue Dot Powder and more Unique, no need to work up loads, so this is for quality volume rolling!
Still Need more IMR 4321 and other powders, but just scored a case of 8 pounders of Retumbo for 195.99 each, so I gotta spread it out some!:p

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top