JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That Rampant Colt is beautiful beyond words. I had a dark-finish Springfield Armory M1911 that had been tricked-up, and an AMT Hardballer Longslide that was el-stocko. That Colt is a work of art. I think even Michelangelo would appreciate such a thing of beauty...

That Rampant Colt is beautiful beyond words. I had a dark-finish Springfield Armory M1911 that had been tricked-up, and an AMT Hardballer Longslide that was el-stocko. That Colt is a work of art. I think even Michelangelo would appreciate such a thing of beauty...
Thank you! It's admired for sure. Next month I get my Lew Horton 45. Number 15 of the first run of 15. Not sure how many Horton will produce but it could be a short run. Pictures hard to find. High polished blue and gold.

4B76EB1A-8C06-4CB4-977B-9F8FEA87A160.jpeg

A3064693-2F36-4DF7-9255-647635AEE437.jpeg

Last Edited:
You guys have been making some beautiful purchases! I used to think engraving and gold accents were dumb. I guess I've finally reached the age where it does it for me now :)

These are investment firearms never to carried or shot let alone holstered. To much flash, to much attention. Just admired for the work preformed and future value. They never go down, only up.

I sold six firearms in the last five days and still a few to go just to get into these. Trying to keep out of my pocket for purchases. So far so good.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top