JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received this today as partial payment for helping someone out:
Looks like a "deadly assault weapon." The image has caused me to lose control of my bladder. And that "collapsing stock" is prima facie evidence that such a wheppin has the ability to take action totally without Human Responsible Agency. Greta Thunberg asks "How dare you?" have something that has murdered hundreds of billions of kids across the globe. Oh, it's so, so very terrible...

Into revolvers this year or so it seems. Added a SW 929-1 44 Magnum no lock, 100% engraved with Certificate. The front of barrel and front of sight is also engraved as well as both ends of cylinder inside.

Might change the grips down the road. Maybe Stag or Ivory.

EA249F39-373B-40E9-9D1F-B12FB10040B8.jpeg 3DCEBDCD-E402-469A-A6F9-2A200B536A76.jpeg 9153BB8D-A77A-4E19-879F-71FF77DAD0FD.jpeg 40A773DF-9309-4725-A6B9-CDA7AC50D152.jpeg B70E206E-2443-44FF-808A-3C7A43941A68.jpeg

Received the first fifty of the five hundred total Wildcat Tubes I plan to order from Peterson Cartridge Company. They came in a nice flip-top box that will become their own storage box once formed and loaded. They are pre-annealed for easier cold-forming, and have a neck wall thickness of 0.009" from the mouth to 0.625" down from the mouth. This reduced thickness allows for the neck and shoulder to be thinner than we'd find on a factory-formed .30-06 case pressed into service to form any .308-based wildcat.

A factory-formed .308 case cannot be used to form the mildcat I have in mind because it's 0.085" too short. A .30-06 case can be used, but I'm thinking there might be variations in neck wall thicknesses across various manufacturers-- which would create problems in forming and reloading dies designed around one neck wall thickness. So I decided to pay the extra cost of brass that will have a consistent neck wall thickness. Creating mildcat cartridges isn't cheap, but it's a satisfying victory when comes the moment to fire the first shot of what you've created.

wildcat tubes 02.JPG

Last Edited:
Gold? 24-karat gold? I'm no metallurgist, but I have to wonder if the cylinder can contain the pressure. I'm going to assume that revolver is a .38 Special. Guessing the pressure is maybe 18,000 psi? Maybe it ain't for shootin'. Maybe it's just for lookin' at, like the piece of red hard candy that Lone Watie (Chief Dan George) had in "The Outlaw Josey Wales."

Gold? 24-karat gold? I'm no metallurgist, but I have to wonder if the cylinder can contain the pressure. I'm going to assume that revolver is a .38 Special. Guessing the pressure is maybe 18,000 psi? Maybe it ain't for shootin'. Maybe it's just for lookin' at, like the piece of red hard candy that Lone Watie (Chief Dan George) had in "The Outlaw Josey Wales."
Purty guns ain't fer shootin! Wall-Hangers!

Model 36, pinned. 38 Special.

I am pretty positive that the revolver is just gold plated. They would not produce a firearm made entirely of gold - the liability would be massive.

Got my F250 shootin' wagon to run today for the first time since it was parked in November 2015 because the crappy, one-barrel Carter-FoMoCo carb on it was making it run so massively rich that drastic measures needed to be taken. Took several years, but I had an adapter modified and an aluminum plate made onto which the new 350cfm Holley was bolted. This plate provided a base onto which the throttle cable could be relocated and any return springs attached if they were to be so needed. Hooked-up an isolated fuel supply to keep any 2015 gas out of my new carb, cranked it and she lit on the first attempt. Adjusted the float level and it ran for as long as it took to burn two gallons of horse pish that was sold to me by Love's as being "gasoline." Was such a pleasure to see and to hear it run again after so long being silent. Once I get it all put back into place, we can once-again take it out into the desert and shoot in extreme comfort as a man should so have the Right...

Notice the cooling fan in motion. I'm told the two-barrel will make this vehicle fly like the old one-barrel could never imagine...

F250 running again 01.JPG carb in place 16.JPG carb in place 03.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top