JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which type of ammo makes liberals soil themselves to a greater degree? Handgun ammo or ammo that fits Evil Black Rifles? I don't really care which type; I'm just satisfied it makes the fools put their ignorance about firearms on olfactory display.

I went to the Cabela's to the west of Reno, today; haven't been there for maybe seven or eight years. I saw many things that make us older boys want to bust our piggy banks and take something home. I saw a Bergara 6.5mm Creedmoor rifle with a Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 scope for just over $2000. My sleep apnea has had me out of work since July 1, so the rifle stayed on the counter. I saw a large collection of used rifles in many calibers; one being a lefthanded Savage in .308Winchester. Wouldn't be too high a mountain to climb to change that .308Win barrel to one of 6.5mm Creedmoor. Will be a good day when I can get my CPAP machine in-place and accrue 30 days of documented use. I can then return to work and can buy one or two of those tasty things I saw today.

Last Edited:
I got a new Dear Gun Last Monday

Dear gun.jpg

Very cool for both of you Zoid and Rune... but suspect that Rune "damaged" his checking account to a greater degree TODAY. We will all strive to out-do him in the future!

After all, whoever dies with the most toys wins!
Right?

Very cool for both of you Zoid and Rune... but suspect that Rune "damaged" his checking account to a greater degree TODAY. We will all strive to out-do him in the future!

After all, whoever dies with the most toys wins!
Right?
Lol! Yeah, found a discontinued Sig Elite in 38 Super NIB I picked up also. Took over a year to find one in new condition. Safe queens.

02DC7B49-015B-49F9-B1A8-B4EA0B9E1422.jpeg 347C1619-F3C9-4FE5-AD0D-0049757F69D0.jpeg

Last Edited:
Gave away my two mildcat rifles to a friend of forty-four years; about $15,000 total. I felt a little embarrassed in asking if he'd spring for a front MagPul back-up sight. He was OK with it, so I got a $41-plus front sight just for askin'. Then we went to BJ's Brewhouse and had red meat for lunch.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top