JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An endplate like I've never before seen for AR-type rifles and a charging handle latch, again like I've never before seen. I look for stuff like this, so my wheppin doesn't look too much like the one three benches down...

endplate.JPG charging-handle-latch.JPG

Eats-up so much bandwidth. Is there any way to get both images side-by-side?

Last Edited:
Hmmm. Images are side-by-side when I view the page without logging-in, but are stacked once I do log-in. Well, the reason why must be above the paygrade of a trucker. I'll just deal with it...

Hmmm. Images are side-by-side when I view the page without logging-in, but are stacked once I do log-in. Well, the reason why must be above the paygrade of a trucker. I'll just deal with it...
Side-by-side when not logged-in. Stacked when I am logged-in. I had to check, hours and hours after the original post was put up...

I'm wondering what's inside this vessel that would pertain to firearms. If it's big enough, would be a good place to hide a small self-defense handgun. Cut some foam to gently caress the wheppin, and place it where it would be easy to reach it in a self-defense emergency, like at the end of the couch...

what-is-it.JPG

I'm wondering what's inside this vessel that would pertain to firearms. If it's big enough, would be a good place to hide a small self-defense handgun. Cut some foam to gently caress the wheppin, and place it where it would be easy to reach it in a self-defense emergency, like at the end of the couch...

View attachment 5773

Not sure your hand would fit in there to get the weapon out quickly enough

I'm weak....
I started looking at cans, then I decided that I needed a 9mm rifle to put a can on. Then this fell into my shopping cart on GunTrader.

CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine.... faux can - for now, but will be replaced!

CDCD49DA-C6C0-4E6D-B06F-98716C550F97.jpeg
Now I'll have to find an appropriate red dot, file my Form 1, build my can - then start reloading 147gr subsonic rounds like a mad man!

View attachment 5773

Well, for black powder shooters, you can use it to keep your powder dry . . . .

Ordered yesterday a 14" by 2" air filter element in an effort to lower the overall height of the adapter & carburetor lash-up that will move my shootin' wagon more toward getting back on the road. When using a 3" element, the clearance under the hood is minimal; somewhere near an inch if not less. At this point, I need every millimeter I can get...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top