JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked this up from layaway yesterday...TNW Aero Survival Rifle in .40SW - planning on some other bolts and barrels for other calibers too (extras shown in the photo below). Came with a somewhat cheapo scope but the rings are too short, I need some more like the ones in the photo below.

ASRX-CPLT-9445-XXXX-XXXX-3.jpg

Just picked this up from layaway yesterday...TNW Aero Survival Rifle in .40SW - planning on some other bolts and barrels for other calibers too (extras shown in the photo below). Came with a somewhat cheapo scope but the rings are too short, I need some more like the ones in the photo below.

Nice pickup, love that finish! I've never heard of it before now.

Nice! I have thought about getting one but they are a little spendy for me. I might get one if I get money as presents.

Bought the new Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph to share with my sons. Headed to the range soon to try it out. We have several loads we need to chronograph especially the subsonic ones.

Sure glad I held off getting a lab radar.

1000005339.jpg

New Resource Reviews

Back Top