JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems that the muzzies like to cut people, so what better to bring to a knife fight than a GUN, especially if you're a woman. And "certain" countries are in the process of weakening gun control laws to make it easier to get a gun. But dont think the air Head anti 2A folk here will consider that. They'll just look to come up with anti knife laws!, dont'cha know!

Didn't get to read an awful lot of the story, but my guess is the problem has its roots in immigration...

Yes, that's what this story mentions Germany: 'Basic weapon licenses' skyrocketing with migrant surge - Liberty Unyielding
However the 'basic weapon' license is not exactly a gun. It's for a flare gun or a 'gas' pistol, (I'm guessing a pepper spray gun) & also allows the licensed to carry weapons not intended for deadly use. Germans sold out their gun rights years ago & far as I know still have to let the shooting range they are registered with hold their guns hostage for them, while they pay high fees for the licensing & storage & use of any guns they 'own'

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top