International Gun Use Surges in Europe, Where Firearms Are Rare

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related News' started by Joe Link, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Out West
    Moderator Staff Member

2. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Seems that the muzzies like to cut people, so what better to bring to a knife fight than a GUN, especially if you're a woman. And "certain" countries are in the process of weakening gun control laws to make it easier to get a gun. But dont think the air Head anti 2A folk here will consider that. They'll just look to come up with anti knife laws!, dont'cha know!

Old18C likes this.
  3. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

Didn't get to read an awful lot of the story, but my guess is the problem has its roots in immigration...

4. billdeserthill

billdeserthill
    Cave Creek, AZ

Yes, that's what this story mentions Germany: 'Basic weapon licenses' skyrocketing with migrant surge - Liberty Unyielding
    However the 'basic weapon' license is not exactly a gun. It's for a flare gun or a 'gas' pistol, (I'm guessing a pepper spray gun) & also allows the licensed to carry weapons not intended for deadly use. Germans sold out their gun rights years ago & far as I know still have to let the shooting range they are registered with hold their guns hostage for them, while they pay high fees for the licensing & storage & use of any guns they 'own'