JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone! My name James and I am a new gun owner who is looking to find like minded, responsible individuals who want to create a voice of positivity and removal of the stereotypes applied to gun owners. I myself was always nervous about having a gun or much less owning one. The state of our nation, and the real and present danger that is now more prevalent than ever , had me rethink my priorities and how I could be a viable part of the society. I know that with practicing safe habits , education, and a support group of genuine people. I could change my outlook and others viewpoints of the demonized" tool" that helped to build our modern society. I am a "Noob" but I am a willing student. I am grateful for any courtesy sent my way and I in turn will offer the same .
So my first two purchases were a M3000 S&W police issue 12 GAUGE shotgun and a Glock 23 gen 3 . I love them both but the Glock has a special fondness to me as it is the only gun I ever shot a youth. That's enough about me, thanks for listening

Hello everyone! My name James and I am a new gun owner who is looking to find like minded, responsible individuals who want to create a voice of positivity and removal of the stereotypes applied to gun owners. I myself was always nervous about having a gun or much less owning one. The state of our nation, and the real and present danger that is now more prevalent than ever , had me rethink my priorities and how I could be a viable part of the society. I know that with practicing safe habits , education, and a support group of genuine people. I could change my outlook and others viewpoints of the demonized" tool" that helped to build our modern society. I am a "Noob" but I am a willing student. I am grateful for any courtesy sent my way and I in turn will offer the same .
So my first two purchases were a M3000 S&W police issue 12 GAUGE shotgun and a Glock 23 gen 3 . I love them both but the Glock has a special fondness to me as it is the only gun I ever shot a youth. That's enough about me, thanks for listening

Welcome James! Sounds like your goals are in line with those of this community, so you've come to the right place :)

How you doing? I am in Tucson as well, and also fairly new to the firearms community! I started off with a few classes at Marksman Pistol Institute and bought a Maverick 88 and then I bought a Glock 17. I shot many, many handguns before buying, but the Glock was my favorite by far. It's nice to see people that I have a bit in common with!

How you doing? I am in Tucson as well, and also fairly new to the firearms community! I started off with a few classes at Marksman Pistol Institute and bought a Maverick 88 and then I bought a Glock 17. I shot many, many handguns before buying, but the Glock was my favorite by far. It's nice to see people that I have a bit in common with!

BTW, my name is Josh!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top