JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings SWFA from a member of NWFA! I'm here to see what @Joe Link has going on with the fine gun owners of the Southwest! I've been a regular member of NWFA since 2013 and I can be found there under the name "etrain16".

I enjoy guns - shooting them, collecting them, working on them. I like everything from black powder through modern rifles, pistols and shotguns. I conceal carry every day and am a strong advocate of 2nd amendment rights. Living in Oregon, it seems we are in a never ending battle with the anti-gun majority that dominates our state, but we don't give up, we just fight back. Maybe some day the tide will turn, kind of like it did on a national level with the election of 2016.

I'll poke my head in here from time to time, maybe I'll have something interesting to add. I'm a bit of a snarky smart-azz at times and enjoy good humor as well as political discussion, but always strive to be respectful to my fellow gun owners. Occasionally I even have something useful to contribute to the forum. And fair warning, as my fellow NWFA members know all to well, I have a tendency to be a little long winded - but I promise, it's worth the read ;)

Withak (etrain16 on NWFA)

Last Edited:
Welcome !! Glad you joined the festivities over here at SWFA!! Happy hour starts at 6 and ends at 6:01 so don't be late :D

Glad your here etrain you always have a good perspective on any situation and I enjoy your posts.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top