Greetings SWFA!

Reactions
Greetings SWFA from a member of NWFA! I'm here to see what @Joe Link has going on with the fine gun owners of the Southwest! I've been a regular member of NWFA since 2013 and I can be found there under the name "etrain16".

I enjoy guns - shooting them, collecting them, working on them. I like everything from black powder through modern rifles, pistols and shotguns. I conceal carry every day and am a strong advocate of 2nd amendment rights. Living in Oregon, it seems we are in a never ending battle with the anti-gun majority that dominates our state, but we don't give up, we just fight back. Maybe some day the tide will turn, kind of like it did on a national level with the election of 2016.

I'll poke my head in here from time to time, maybe I'll have something interesting to add. I'm a bit of a snarky smart-azz at times and enjoy good humor as well as political discussion, but always strive to be respectful to my fellow gun owners. Occasionally I even have something useful to contribute to the forum. And fair warning, as my fellow NWFA members know all to well, I have a tendency to be a little long winded - but I promise, it's worth the read ;)

Withak (etrain16 on NWFA)

Last edited:
Welcome !! Glad you joined the festivities over here at SWFA!! Happy hour starts at 6 and ends at 6:01 so don't be late :D

Glad your here etrain you always have a good perspective on any situation and I enjoy your posts.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Boulder City Gun Show
Boulder Creek Golf Club
1501 Veterans Memorial Dr, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Reno Convention Center
4590 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
Top Bottom