JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We are a veteran-owned business providing Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) transfer and NFA eForms services to the Northern Virginia community and online purveyor of firearms, NFA items, and accessories nationwide. Type 7/ Class II manufacturer. We specifically can to this forum to advertise a consignment firearm we feel would be more useful in the Southwest, since it is difficult to find long distances to shoot in Virginia. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any interest.

• Bartlein Carbon Fiber Wrapped, Aluminum Bedded Barrel
  • McMillan Fiberglass Stock, 3-Way Adjustable H/P
  • Leupold VX-6 Rifle Scope 34mm Tube 4-24x 52mm Side Focus TAC-MOA Reticle Matte

700 - 1.png 700 - 2.png

. . . it is difficult to find long distances to shoot in Virginia.
That's exactly one-half of the reasons I moved to Northern Nevada in Fall 2004. The other half is to escape the insufferable summer humidity of the Shenandoah Valley around Winchester. I moved to a small town right along I-80. There are hundreds upon hundreds of wide-open acres just to the north of my little town; making a one-mile shot out there is entirely possible. No one would raise an eyebrow if a man was to bring his six AR-type rifles out there for some enjoyable blasting at a target, or at nothing at all. More than likely he'd be out there all by himself for the time period he was there...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top