JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No dog invthis fight except that legalization may entice those that might not haven started to try it. I still think inhaling any foreign products in your lungs is bad. I hate the odor. It absolutely permeates the air like nothing else. Alcohol is also very bad At least i dont have to smell it driving down the road.
Again, your personal preference for a substance is irrelevant to the issue. The issue is that of maximizing personal freedom for everybody.

All the left can do is pass laws to infringe on the law-abiding while doing nothing to stop crime. How the hell MLG and Keller got re-elected is mind-boggling.
The Democratic Party has marketed themselves as the "party of the people" since Kennedy despite the fact that their idea of being populist is simply means being dependent on government programs.

I was just pointing the common hypocrisy in the position that you currently hold. A lot of anti-cannabis people I talk to don't say a thing about alcohol which is more dangerous than cannabis and legal everywhere. Right now, it's basically up to the states to legalize cannabis if they want which is somewhat reasonable.
While I will keep my own preferences my own the states cannot legalize marijuana since it is illegal under federal law. Much like immigration Congress has failed in its duty to either enforce or repeal legislation regulating use.

The way it is now is like South Carolina deciding not to recognize the Emancipation Proclamation or NYC not recognizing the Bruen Decision regulating legal carry. Oh, wait. New York has ignored Bruen,

While I will keep my own preferences my own the states cannot legalize marijuana since it is illegal under federal law. Much like immigration Congress has failed in its duty to either enforce or repeal legislation regulating use.

The way it is now is like South Carolina deciding not to recognize the Emancipation Proclamation or NYC not recognizing the Bruen Decision regulating legal carry. Oh, wait. New York has ignored Bruen,
Which is against original federalist principles of divided power between national and regional governments. Just another reason why the United States government has strayed so far away from its founding that it is nearly unrecognizable.

... ... alcohol, which is more dangerous than cannabis and legal everywhere. . .
Alcohol is legal everywhere because the government gets a piece of the action from every legal sale.

I think a man would give a buddy a beer before he'll give him a small amount of marri-hwonna to the same friend. That's just me, though. I don't know intestinal sculpture from apple butter when it comes to "druggz." In that, I am exquisitely-proud of my ignorance...

We must get a new Gov!
Getting a new Governor is a given, as this one is term limited out (and has to return to her crypt before sunrise, of course). The problem is the Secretary of State, Maggie Toulouse Oliver, who is heir apparent and by all appearances will continue to Californiaize New Mexico. With the weak Republican Party unable to field a candidate with a platform the future for gun rights in New Mexico is bleak.

Back Top