JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AMP - I have to agree that they have been shooting themselves in the foot at least since the early 90s if not longer. You also pointed out what few who didn't live there understand. Essentially, if you exclude all the high population density areas CA would swing to the conservative side and the state would be all for repealing all the lousy gun legislation currently inflicted on the people of the state.

I drove down to the Bay Area from Reno, six days a week, for 3½ years as part of my job. I am sure that is from where my high blood pressure came. I cannot understand why anyone would live in the Bay Area, let alone in Kalifonia. The denial of Liberty in that State is atrocious. That's why so many are bolting and taking-up residence in Las Vegas/Clark County. Sad thing is, they're bringing their brain-dead liberal politics with them and their votes outnumber all the votes in the other sixteen Counties of my beloved State. Won't be long before I'll have to pull up stakes and head to Utah...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top