JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There just arent words to describe the depths of depravity exhibited by lunatics from the left coast. There is apparently a feeling that they MUST continue the attacks on the CONSTITUTION, the 1st and 2nd amendments, among the most recognizable, just to titillate the illegals and their benefactors, the miscreants and their protectors and many other fools and idiots. I was lucky enough to leave before the infection settled in. It must have been a particularly maniacal strain of extraterrestrials that landed and spread their germs to what at one time were normal people.

I guess it was the KURSE OF THE KARDASHIANS that did it, and old Bobby must be rolling over in his box seeing his brood ruining all sensibilities. Yeah, might as well blame it on him and his overbearing ex spouse, who had the power to turn her second husband into a woman.

He better hurry, cause I'm sure most of these new BS gun laws are gonna get flushed--all these red flag laws & high cap magazine bans are unConstitutional
Article says Cali is gonna seize guns from criminals & the mentally insane--are they gonna do a warrant for each of those folks?

Poor cali just found out the power company wasn't at fault for the recent fire--Now who is gonna pay for all that damage? The state is broke, they shoulda kept some money for their citizens instead of giving it to the illegals

Good old Gavin managed to turn one of the most beautiful citys in the world into a cesspool of crime, sidewalks covered with human poop and used syringes you have to step over to get to work. Will that be the future of the entire state now? I'm hoping for the 'big one' to drop the whole state into the ocean. Which side of the San Andreas fault is Sacramento on?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top