JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have not heard anything about this on US News. I listen/watch/read news from all over the world including Al Jazeera.
I was raised by parents that forced me to think, and decide based on what I thought was right with the information given.
Dad always said the more information the better your decision.
To bad Mike Wallace or some of the other giants in reporting are not around now.

The old saying goes that you can indict a ham sandwich. You can sue China, but exactly whom among 1.4 billion people would you sue? Given how the Chinese did not tell the world that a virus got loose and that tens of thousands of people all over the world are going to die over the next three months because of that loosing, it's pretty much a sure thing that the Chinese are going to tell any plaintiff to go sit on his suit and rotate. There will have to be alternative methods employed to win any sort of retribution. The only way we can do it is to deny them markets for their goods.

I'd bet my gout-ridden left ankle that the Chinese are both amazed and satisfied with what havoc the coronavirus has wreaked upon the world. They saw how unprepared was the whole Western World to deal with something like this. They now know our various weaknesses. They have waged a small war on the rest of us, and they more or less won. The US economy is staggering. The economies of much of the rest of the Free World is in a shambles. Millions of Americans have lost their jobs, which means the US government has to support them instead of keeping those hundreds of billions (actually several trillion) aside for military purposes. I go back to the post I put up on or about January 30: This was a weapon to reduce the number of Chinese peasants coming into the cities for jobs. It worked so well there that the Chinese government turned the virus loose on the rest of the world and by doing so, won an undeclared world war.

I go back to the post I put up on or about January 30: This was a weapon to reduce the number of Chinese peasants coming into the cities for jobs. It worked so well there that the Chinese government turned the virus loose on the rest of the world and by doing so, won an undeclared world war.
That post was put up on February 19.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top