JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There will always be anti-gun zealots that work tirelessly to infringe or remove entirely our 2nd amendment rights. All a guy can hope for is that they get stabbed while unarmed in Chiraq or Oakland while trying to make the world a gun-free zone. They simply cannot help the fact that they are idiots who do not recognize cause and effect or unintended consequences of their actions.

There will always be anti-gun zealots that work tirelessly to infringe or remove entirely our 2nd amendment rights. All a guy can hope for is that they get stabbed while unarmed in Chiraq or Oakland while trying to make the world a gun-free zone. They simply cannot help the fact that they are idiots who do not recognize cause and effect or unintended consequences of their actions.

I like to make sure not to spend any of my money buying anything gun banners sell
and for Google that includes their business advertising

Here are 5 screen shots done over the years on Google for FEMA Camps. It tells me Google is owned by the government. From over 200 hits including Canada to there are no FEMA Camps in America. FEMA 09-17.JPG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top