JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a good bipod that will mount to the bayonet lug of an SKS rifle?? The bipod I have on there now is pretty cheap and flimsy. I would like to find a better one.
Also, which bipod is a good choice to mount to a sling mounting point on a hunting rifle (say a Parker Hale .308 or a Mossberg Trophy Hunter .30-06)??

I'm not sure I've ever seen a bayonet lug bi-pod mount. Now I'm going to have to check these out :)

It looks like I am stuck with the one I have. I had my local gun shop look at it - the owner tightened it up, so the mounting slop is gone. The legs still have a little slop, but it is much better. I asked him if I got the Tapco stock for my SKS that had the lower rail on it if it would work. He said that it moves the bipod back so far, that it becomes awkward to use it. So, now I just need to plan an outing to Rio Salado Sportsman's Club. I can take any of my rifles out there with any ammunition - including the stuff with the bi-metal jackets. I suppose I should wait until I get the scope rings for the Citadel scope that I will be putting on my .308.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top