JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.. .. .. 7mm Rem Mag go gauge .. .. ..
Brownells has them for a maximum of forty bucks. I'd just buy one, then have it on-hand for when you shoot the throat out and have to have the barrel moved back and rechambered. Having one on-hand will mitigate delays when comes the day for cutting the fresh chamber.

True but no rush. If nothing pops up here I'll just wait a month when I go back to Vegas & see my gunsmith buddy & use his. I plan on selling the rifle since I don't shoot 7mag anymore. Can't deal with the belt. But thanks for the info.

.. .. .. I plan on selling the rifle .. .. ..
Having a fresh, zero-shots chamber in the thing would be a great selling point. The buyer would know he's not buying a rifle with a shot-out chamber. Now if the stock is in good condition, he'd know he's not buying something that was dragged behind an automobile for several miles...

If the receiver is 4140 carbon steel, a re-blue would be another great selling point.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top