JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have owned several fire arms over the years. I had never fired or even held a Glock until this weekend. I am now the owner of a New G45. I absolutely LOVE this Gun. For those who have them, Where is the best place to find custom parts locally here in town?

Your G45 Crossover 9mm is pretty new so finding a fitted holster may be a problem. Hughes Holsters is close to you in Surprise and he does holsters for Glocks. You might be able to get your gun fitted and finished quickly by going to his shop. I had Eric do a holster, belt, and mag holder for me and his work was top-notch and the price was very reasonable.

Last Edited:
Your G45 Crossover 9mm is pretty new so finding a fitted holster may be a problem. Hughes Holsters is close to you in Surprise and he does holsters for Glocks. You might be able to get your gun fitted and finished quickly by going to his shop. I had Eric do a holster, belt, and mag holder for me and his work was top-notch and the price was very reasonable.
I got the holster covered as I have a guy at 2A United that makes all of mine but I always open to checking others out. Thanks

Great gun the G45, my favorite newer Glock. It will fit any holster for a G19. As for parts glockmeister will have the most in stock items. if there are special items you need I can order.

If I can do this not sure of all the rules check out our website you can not order on there but you can see availability and prices
www.Eliteom.com if this is a rule break please pull

Great gun the G45, my favorite newer Glock. It will fit any holster for a G19. As for parts glockmeister will have the most in stock items. if there are special items you need I can order.

If I can do this not sure of all the rules check out our website you can not order on there but you can see availability and prices
www.Eliteom.com if this is a rule break please pull

You are more than fine my friend. We want to get you guys involved and help spread the word of SWFA and our vendors. It is the goal to have gun owners alike come together and help each other.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top