JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Live in Mesa, Work in Phx, Can meet
State
Arizona
No trades, please. Must be able to provide AZ Drivers' License or CCW and sign a Bill of Sale.

$600

Live in Mesa, work in Phx, can meet you

Found another 45 ACP gun in my collection. I just can't shoot 45s anymore. My loss is your gain. Since I forgot that I had this gun, you can imagine that it has barely been used and has maybe 100 rounds down the tube.

The G41 Gen4 is a practical-tactical .45 caliber pistol designed to maximize sight radius while improving weight distribution and balance. It is built with a G34 slide width on a G21 Gen4 frame and is 1.5 ounces lighter than the G21 Gen4. The longer barrel and slide on the G41 Gen4 help to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil, while the longer sight radius makes it more accurate for competition or duty use. The G41 Gen4 comes with all the standard features of the Glock Generation 4 pistol group, including the modular back strap design, Gen4 rough textured frame surface and dual recoil spring assembly.

SPECIFICATIONS:
~Mfg Item Num: PG4130103
~Category: PISTOLS
~Type: Pistol
~Action: Double
~Caliber: 45 ACP
~Barrel Length: 5.31 in
~Capacity: 13+1
~Safety: No Manual
~Grips: Modular Synthetic
~Sights: Fixed
~Weight: 27 oz
~Frame Finish: Black
~Frame Material: Polymer
~Barrel Type: Octagonal
~Slide Description: Black
~Case Type: Barrel
~Finish: Treated
~Barrel Length Range: 5.00 in to 5.99 in
~Weight Range: 16 to 31.99 oz.

Glock 41 Gen 4 Kit (Medium).jpg Glock 41 Gen 4 sights (Medium).jpg Glock 41 Gen 4 Right (Medium).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top