JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Looking to see what's out there for my Glock 42. Bought it on a whim and think i'll stick to my g19 or lcp. Not looking for anything specific but into all types of firearms and accessories. Thank you.
I know how that "whim" thing works. That's how I got my Glock 21, more money than brains I guess. No regrets, but it isnt the pistol I would have gone shopping for.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hello i have a HERA Triaraii that will fit your 19 perfect. It would make a nice addition to your collection. I sold my 19. Let me know what you think? Thank you. It has a laser on it as well.

If i read the first part correctly, you are looking for a Glock 42.
If so, what I have available are four Smith and Wesson .40 cal pistols, two Shields and two .40 Compacts.
It has been a long time since I've had a Glock on consignment.
If you want, I can help you find one, but I'm not in possession of that model at the moment.
Thank you for getting in touch with me!

I was curious if you would be interested in a FNS 9C for your Glock The 9C comes with 3 mags, 1 17rd and 2 12rd mags, night sights, and box and papers.
You may want to respond directly to the other fellow, as it is he who had the 42.
I just saw the leading post above... I forgot about that one. Good luck with your search!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top