JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$790
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Gilbert
State
Arizona
Zip Code
For sale is my, unfired, Glock 41, Gen 4, long slide 45acp. Installed are Ameriglo I-Dot PRO night sights, with tritium red outlined front post and green tritium rear. Am standardizing my platform to 9mm. Both pistol and night sights purchase a few years back. Pistol has sat in case, never deployed and never shot by me.

Comes in original case with three 13 rd Glock mags, and all accessories. Also included is one xtra13 round Glock magazine and the original Glock sights.

No shipping. Face to face transaction only. Must be AZ resident with current AZ Driver License. Bill of Sale required which states that buyer and seller are legal to sell, buy and possess firearms.

I am agreeable for you to have it inspected at your expense and/or agreeable for you to function test at range per my terms.

$790 cash, which is subject to scan by counterfeit detector marker.
While I live near Oro Valley, on Tuesday, March 23, I will be in SE Gilbert and available to meet.

If ad is still up, it is available and I will not respond to inquiries asking if it is.

I also have a fair amount of 45acp ammo, both ball and defense rounds.

Will consider trade value of $825, towards;
- tier 1 or 2, 11.5 inch 5.56 upper new or nearly new condition,
- Glock 19 Gen 5 standard or MOS, new or nearly new condition.
- ammo, 300 Blackout, 110g-135g HP, brass case, first run commercial, premium brand.
- ammo, 223 or 5.56, 55g-77g HP, SP or OTM, brass case, first run commercial, premium brand.

Case.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top