JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Lake Havasu city
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Glock 27 gen 3 .40 cal, comes with two 9 round , one 15 round ,& one 22 round mag all factory mags no aftermarket. Also a laserlyte laser

looking for an ar pistol but willing to check out other offers

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

462DBFF6-8E5F-41E3-A97D-FD1F496179AA.jpeg

Color me interested. Can you post more pics? How much did you carry/shoot this? Would you consider a cash offer? I'm in Kingman. I do have an AR Pistol but its in 330 BO and I think worth more than the 27, IMO....

Yep. Just sending them to my son who just got off work. He was the one looking. You didn't answer the cash offer question? I am an FFL so you could also use it as a down towards an AR pistol. Just putting out some options.

Yep. Just sending them to my son who just got off work. He was the one looking. You didn't answer the cash offer question? I am an FFL so you could also use it as a down towards an AR pistol. Just putting out some options.
wasn't really looking to sell it was looking to just trade for an ar or ak pistol. & I just bought the drum mag for the Glock yesterday

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top