JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hate my Glock model 40. I loaded a bunch of different powders and bullets and no matter what I throw at it, eats all of them. Extremely accurate firearm. How do you do bullet, powder etc, tests when they all shoot good groups? 135 gr. 150 gr. 155 gr. 165 gr. 180 gr.
Other than that I love that sucker.

glock sights.JPG

Love the red dot and the tall sights! I've been thinking about getting the slide cut on my G19.

I have a G40 and kept it over my Sig P220 10mm Stainless Elite. Sounds insane but the Glock just worked better for me. I also have a Kimber 1911 10mm and a DW Razorback. Just got the DW and can only hope it's as accurate as the Kimber. Everyone that shoots the Kimber tries to buy it. Glock tamed the recoil with the G40 and I love it.
40-1.JPG

I have a G20, it's about as accurate as the other Glocks that I've owned and gotten rid of; minute of barn. Did you change the barrel from stock factory to something else to get it to shoot good?

I just ran across this thread . I am thinking of an RIA in 10mm , the double stack 1911 model . Has anyone had any experience with this gun ?

I just ran across this thread . I am thinking of an RIA in 10mm , the double stack 1911 model . Has anyone had any experience with this gun ?
The RIA do exceptionally well, though may need a tiny bit of tuning to the barrel hood and breach face, usually just a polish and your good to go!
I build 1911 type pistols, and the RIA are quite nice right out of the box, especially for the price! You will not be disappointed!

OP, if your getting the kind of performance with all loads tested, why complain ( I know, Sarcasm) if I were getting al those loads that good, I would be quite happy with it! That said, I haven't rolled any thing less then 180's for any of mine, so I cat help ya there, but from 180's on up to 220's, I have had no issues with any of mine!

OP, if your getting the kind of performance with all loads tested, why complain ( I know, Sarcasm) if I were getting al those loads that good, I would be quite happy with it! That said, I haven't rolled any thing less then 180's for any of mine, so I cat help ya there, but from 180's on up to 220's, I have had no issues with any of mine!
My best load so far is Nosler 180 HP over 9 gr. 473AA. If it misses the bullseye it's me.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top