JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I grew up in New York and left in 1960 as a Second Lt. in the Air Force. ROTC graduate from NYU. It is hard to believe that when I was a kid in NY most High Schools had Rifle clubs and it was not unusual to see a high school-er on the subway or bus with a rifle case. Did 3 tours and almost 1000 hours of combat flying in Viet Nam. Lived in many places in the US and overseas. After retiring from the Air Force spent my business life in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry and retired in 2006. My wife and I moved to AZ 24 years ago. Both of us are avid shooters. Besides the ARs, AKs etc. I collect and restore Milsurp pistols and rifles. My wife is into pistols. She is a far better marksman than I. The joke in our house is " if someone breaks in I jump behind her and call 911 and she kills them ". I'm also fortunate as she buys as many or more firearms in a year as I do. Looking forward to learning and contributing.

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it! :) Have fun!

BTW, your wife sounds like a woman to follow! :D My dad took my mom downtown, where there was a little shooting gallery. Going to show her what a he man he was! Well, my mom had been a competitive target shooter for years! Yep, she grabbed a can of Pledge and just waxed his azz! A family story for about 80 years now!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top