JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Trace?! Make no doughty this gun grabbing group want to disarm you through their blinded stupidity with lies. And what was that sorry video they showed. When you smash down a door without warning or announcing who you are what did they expect, the welcome wagon? I didn't read most of it because it was just the same old crap. They try to scare you to make you donate. Sarah Brady pulls $900,000 a year off the top of those donations to her none profit organization The Brady Center to Prevent Gun Ownership and James though dead still holds the record for length of time playing the victim.

Being one believing it pays to know your enemy I have followed this group since it was called Handgun Control. First they didn't change their name to honor the Bradys. They changed their name because a pro Second Amendment group bought all the domain names surrounding their name and put real gun facts on the sights with some real funny stuff like Neighborhood Watch would show up to watch and the Brady maneuver where you roll into a fetal ball and soon your attackers will tire of attacking you and move on to another family member.

Once they were writing about the cop killing gun, what ever that is, They gave 3 links to prove it and all went nowhere. I still haven't a clue as to what a cop killing gun is. They put out a statement saying gun deaths among children is skyrocketing. Knowing these numbers were going down I started checking. They took the age one becomes an adult, 18 and moved it to 26. Now the number would include most of your gang and drug related shootings. After the Fort Hood terrorist attack their statement was 'if this can happen on an American military base with all their weapons the statement more gun less crime is a lie when they knew all military bases inside the US were made gun free zones by Bill Clinton because his security team were having trouble making sure all personal had removed the bolts from their rifles and slides from their handguns before Bill entered a base. Then there was them trying to get the bolt action .50's ban saying they were being used to shoot passenger jets out of the sky.

The only thing that can save you from that .357, hollow core, ceramic bullet coming straight at your head at 25,000 foot a second is Sarah Brady. But she is a busy woman so donate now, donate a lot and donate often to keep Sarah living the life she is accustom. SHE IS A CRIMINAL NOT THE DARLIN OF DC.

. . . it was pretty innocuous as far as questions go and she blocked me. That's all you need to know about how these Anti-Gunner Elites do their bidding.
Last thing those who abhor Freedom want to do is to answer questions from those who oppose them. The answer would undoubtedly be exponentially less than truthful, and it wouldn't be too long for those who support Liberty to call-out such untruths. Those who seek to reduce our Rights can never be truthful about it. Only the truly moronic believe they will receive free this and free that and free everything. When everybody gets everything free, nobody gets anything at any price...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top