JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received this from the lawyer appointed to represent the members in the NRA bankruptcy. With all the bubbleguming about LaPierre I see on here, it's time to put your money where your mouth is. Dave Dell'Aquila has been representing us out of his own pocket, so step up and do your part to get rid of the crook LaPierre and save the NRA for the members.

"Good Morning Friends and Patriots,

You have visited my website "RetireLaPierre" and know that I am doing all that I can for our members to restore the NRA to a credible organization that NOW more than ever, must focus on fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights.

As you may know, the NRA bankruptcy proceedings are currently ongoing in Dallas. A summary of the trial can be found here plus much more info on this website - CAUTION - it is like going down a rabbit hole. NRA Bankruptcy Proceedings

Many disturbing revelations have been uncovered during the trial proceedings, including this gem that LaPierre kept secret from his senior deputies and the entire board his intent to file bankruptcy! https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/us/n ... ierre.html

After the NRA filed for bankruptcy, I was appointed by the US Trustee to serve as a member of the Unsecured Creditors Committee. I serve on this committee to represent YOU so that we can preserve our NRA from its own self-inflicted wounds and destruction.

On behalf of our members, I have filed a class action suit with the intention of removing LaPierre and his cronies. My next critical step is to certify that class action suit.

It is not often that I ask for assistance and have been going at this alone (except for a few members) non-stop, virtually 24 x 7. If you so desire, please consider donating to the legal fund as described below in the GoFundMe link. The organizer is a fellow life-member who initiated the campaign to help defray legal expenses.

Thank you for your consideration.

Dave Dell'Aquila

FixNra.com legal fund, organized by Skip Hoagland"

I do the same. The people who normally complain about this don't realize the NRA is more than just a 2nd Amendment advocacy organization like GOA, FPC, SAC, or JPFO. Most of the competitions shot across this country are done under NRA rules. NRA has 5 million members spread across a variety of interests from police training to metallic silhouette competitions. Most CCW training taught in this country comes from NRA-Certified instructors.

If we can succeed in getting rid of LaPierre and his cronies (and hopefully send them to jail!) we can get leadership in that is more involved in 2nd Amendment advocacy than $1,000.00 suits and private yachts.

I just received this from the lawyer appointed to represent the members in the NRA bankruptcy. With all the bubbleguming about LaPierre I see on here, it's time to put your money where your mouth is. Dave Dell'Aquila has been representing us out of his own pocket, so step up and do your part to get rid of the crook LaPierre and save the NRA for the members.

You have visited my website "RetireLaPierre" and know that I am doing all that I can for our members to restore the NRA to a credible organization that NOW more than ever, must focus on fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights.

As you may know, the NRA bankruptcy proceedings are currently ongoing in Dallas. A summary of the trial can be found here plus much more info on this website - CAUTION - it is like going down a rabbit hole. NRA Bankruptcy Proceedings

Many disturbing revelations have been uncovered during the trial proceedings, including this gem that LaPierre kept secret from his senior deputies and the entire board his intent to file bankruptcy! https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/us/n ... ierre.html

After the NRA filed for bankruptcy, I was appointed by the US Trustee to serve as a member of the Unsecured Creditors Committee. I serve on this committee to represent YOU so that we can preserve our NRA from its own self-inflicted wounds and destruction.

On behalf of our members, I have filed a class action suit with the intention of removing LaPierre and his cronies. My next critical step is to certify that class action suit.

It is not often that I ask for assistance and have been going at this alone (except for a few members) non-stop, virtually 24 x 7. If you so desire, please consider donating to the legal fund as described below in the GoFundMe link. The organizer is a fellow life-member who initiated the campaign to help defray legal expenses.

Dave Dell'Aquila

Help me understand something. Within the email are references to an article from the NY Slimes, and a website from Michael Bloomberg.
How does that even pass the smell test?

Do you own research about Dave and his activities. As stated, he is the lawyer appointed by the Bankruptcy Court to represent the Members' interests. We are lienholders against LaPierre and Co, just like the law firms and the advertising agency (that both should get $0.00) from the bankruptcy.

Dave Dell'Aquila

I knew when they started calling semi automatic rifles Semi Automatic Assault Weapons it would be bad for everyone except Sarah Brady racking in $900,000 a year off the top of her hand gun control donations

I'm sure you know, but the bravo-itch is dead. I allowed myself a slight smile when I heard it on the radio in April 2015. Call me whatever you want, but I really enjoy it when someone who abhors Individual Liberty bites the dust.
I'll argue all day long that it's not a tragedy when SOME certain people die, matter of fact it should be a major celebratory event and lobbied to make it an official holiday.

So I apparently missed the boat on this, as I was in the hospital kinda busy getting some major work done under the hood. I don't know that anything has been done on this, but really needs to be.

. . . it's not a tragedy when SOME certain people die; matter of fact it should be a major celebratory event and lobbied to make it an official holiday.
The above causes me to think about what some liberal bravo-itch wrote about the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. This trash, Uju Anya at Carnegie Mellon University, wished a painful death upon the Queen. I've read a few abbreviated news reports on my phone about what this fetid trollop said about the Queen. Carnegie Mellon took down the tweet but as far as I know, the hate-filled smear of intestinal product is still there employed. Imagine if such a tweet had been posted by a conservative. He'd already be fired, any benefits of his tenure negated and have been dragged off the campus. To cap-off the dismissal, at least one statue of a White figure in history would have been pulled down and dragged through the streets, with such insult being applauded by the privileged sons and daughters of parents who can afford the $59,000 annual tuition.

I knew when they started calling semi-automatic rifles Semi-Automatic Assault Weapons . . .
The term was coined in 1994 by a Freedom-hating Jew named Josh Sugarman. The term was coined to create fear and confusion in the minds of Americans who knew zero to dam-ned little about firearms. Sick Willy Klantoon used that fear and confusion to get his asinine ban passed, and we had to suffer a ban that the FBI reported in one year's Uniform Crime Statistics to have no effect whatsoever on "gun violence." And now the Tyranny-crat batsards want to put the ban back in place because the Criminal Left Media reports every shooting to be the worst ever in all of American history. Thousands killed! Millions wounded! Tens of millions now permanently afflicted with PTSD! There's no hope for these people. They'll run and hide under the bed whenever they see a firearm on a TV screen. It's a tough call to say which has done greater damage to the United States: The Criminal Left Media or the Criminal Left Party.

The above causes me to think about what some liberal bravo-itch wrote about the passing of Queen Elizabeth II. This trash, Uju Anya at Carnegie Mellon University, wished a painful death upon the Queen. I've read a few abbreviated news reports on my phone about what this fetid trollop said about the Queen. Carnegie Mellon took down the tweet but as far as I know, the hate-filled smear of intestinal product is still there employed. Imagine if such a tweet had been posted by a conservative. He'd already be fired, any benefits of his tenure negated and have been dragged off the campus. To cap-off the dismissal, at least one statue of a White figure in history would have been pulled down and dragged through the streets, with such insult being applauded by the privileged sons and daughters of parents who can afford the $59,000 annual tuition.
As long as you're not equating what I said with the blatherings of that twat….

As long as you're not equating what I said with the blatherings of that twat….
No; not at all. I've cracked a tiny smile of satisfaction when some enemy of Liberty bites the dust. Can't think of one right at this moment, but the delicious expiration of Sarah Bravo-itch is a good one. I'm going to quietly celebrate the expiration of Dianne Feinswine when that obtains. This nutcase from Carnegie Mellon is boiling-over with hate, and is most likely a liberal. A nice thing about hate is that it destroys he who is filled with it. Your comments, in my opinion, are not at all dripping with hate. We don't seem to have anybody here who writes that way, unlike several other sites on which I have been a member over the last ten years or so...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top