JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not new to guns or shooting, new to forums tho. East side of Gilbert, AZ area. Owed first rifle at 7, 38 years ago. Medically retired Army Medic, 6 years in, Sadr City 04-05. Currently own an assortment of 9 firearms.
AR-15 Carbine
AR-15 Pistol
2x AK-47's
Mossberg MVP 308
Mossberg 500 bullpup conversion
CZ P-07 9mm
Bersa Thunder .380
Plus another AR-15 lower receiver in the way already and an AR-10 set aside for end of month.

The P-07 and the P-01 I used to own are the best pistols I've ever owed or shot to date, and I've owed and fired many pistols. The P-01 edging the P-07 out slightly, tho a bit heavier. I have the P-07 set up with the SA safety at the moment and am looking at Cajun Gun Works upgrade kit too. May be picking up another P-01 later in the year, I definitely loved that pistol.

Apparently, I need to proof read before I hit send. No idea where 'Utah' came from, lol.

Armoredman,
How are you liking the P-10? How is the stock trigger? How does it feel in the hand? That was always my beef with Glocks, felt like holding a brick to me.

Trigger is great, feel was weird at first, but once I got past the grip texturing it was just fine, MUCH better than Glock. I posted a video elsewhere on this board. :)

Rio Salado Sportman's Club (which isn't bad for a range) right now. Not expensive, friendly, large, don't crap in you for shooting fast strings. Queen Valley for desert shooting, but desert is closed for the time being for fire season.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top