JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Most pictures have been at night. Early on the coyote came around in late afternoon, but night time has been it's preference. It came back after dark on same day. Located in the Hualapai Mountains and neighbors are less than 1/4 mile distance. That's the State law prohibiting shooting.

Daylight Dog.JPG Night time dog.JPG

You shoot at them with FOOD? and yell bad dog? If they become a bother I shoot and use the backhoe. An oil can adaptor on a .22 is usually good for 10 rounds or so. I cover the hole with duct tape each shot. Helps a bit.

I have some Browning cameras a couple of them make noise when they work, not much mind you but there is a sound. Also I believe when the flash goes off the critters may not actually see the light but they sense something just happened.
Healthy looking

I pulled one of my game cameras from my building site today. 600

Do not know the deal on the ugly coyote, no open water tanks/mud holes near that I am aware of.
The what if might be an owl. Only pic of 1600 that has that in it.
When I get the batteries recharged I will do a better job of keeping the feild of view clear.

back from the store.JPG bob cat.JPG cat left.JPG coyote.JPG pig.JPG quail.JPG ugly coyote.JPG wonder what.JPG

I pulled one of my game cameras from my building site today. 600

Do not know the deal on the ugly coyote, no open water tanks/mud holes near that I am aware of.
The what if might be an owl. Only pic of 1600 that has that in it.
When I get the batteries recharged I will do a better job of keeping the feild of view clear.

View attachment 8929 View attachment 8930 View attachment 8931 View attachment 8932 View attachment 8933 View attachment 8934 View attachment 8935 View attachment 8936

Nice Bobcat too.

Mangy dog......

Fox still hanging around. Have seen or heard coyotes for a while. Had a five by five bull elk look in the patio window! The way my home is built I was sitting in the living room and he walked up and we were eye to eye. Was standing about 10 feet away. He moved on be fore a picture could be taken. Have earlier pics of him at a mineral block.

Nighttime Gray Fox.JPG

Foxes are delicate looking, sturdy creatures and smart. I remember plowing the bottom ground in Iowa and my Black and Tan hound was out keeping pace with the tractor as I worked the ground. Kicked up a fox, took less than 3 minutes for the fox to loose my dog. Delilah was great at treeing coons.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top